jaxin1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Level 5-3: The Ice Cream Level

[Post New]by jaxin1 on Jun 12, 12 2:33 AM
This level requires you serve 15 customers and 4 pink ice cream cones. The problem is, that before the gold cup time is up, there haven't been four orders for pink cones! I cannot get higher than a silver cup because no one orders the last pink cone until after it switches to the silver cup.

Has anyone else experienced this? Advice?

I played it a few times and it's happened every time. I even try opening up the dinner plate stands on the side in hopes that would somehow change something, but it doesn't. In fact no one even orders them.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Level 5-3: The Ice Cream Level

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 12, 12 7:49 AM
jaxin1, the best advice I can give here is to wait for the Super Article (beat the Dream Cafe at 10,500 points) and then redo the level. Some of these levels can't be beaten without it, as placing any item on that object makes your next customer request that item by default.

bfgRhone

jaxin1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jaxin1 on Jun 19, 12 10:24 PM
Thank you! I figured that out later, once I received that award. I just couldn't figure out why they would make a game you couldn't win.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jan 5, 13 12:49 AM
I played this level in order and got the customers to request the pink cone by having it on the display shelf. It was close tho. That last order comes in with seconds to spare

Go to: