Level 8.4 or 8.6

[Post New]by fluffy17 on Jun 12, 12 4:47 PM
Any tips on these levels I can not get gold I use the hot plate every time.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Level 8.4 or 8.6

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 13, 12 4:11 AM
fluffy17, for levels where you need to gather up money and hire employees, I usually try to make due with as few employees as possible and take full advantage of the powerups to make them more efficient.

In this case, I'd recommend making due with the 3 employees and then gather up the money and then train the remaining 2 afterwards.

For 8-6 I'd recommend spamming the training button as soon as it's available and sell as many of those big topped up burgers as you can. Don't forget to use the Super Article every time it's off cooldown to scoop up extra $$. A hot burger with ketchup with 3 toppings will earn you $40 per sale.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

jaxin1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jaxin1 on Jun 17, 12 7:11 PM
I'm having trouble with 8-2, 8-6, and 8-8. I have gold in every other level and I've played them many times and I just can't do it. In fact, 8-8 I can't even get the silver cup. I know I must be doing wrong. I'll use your tip for 8-6. In 8-2 I get within 50 dollars every time and just don't make it. I have a feeling I'm missing some tips! (I sell "topped up" burgers on the super article every chance I get!)

[Post New]by MariaHernandez on Jun 20, 12 11:16 AM
For me, the key *to 8.6* was what is mentioned above AND sending one of my employees outside for better tips. I sent one out first, so I wouldn't have to worry about buying the soda stand later and still have room for 12 employees and not spending $80.

Edited on 06/20/2012 at 11:50:07 AM PST

Debnj67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debnj67 on Jul 21, 12 9:42 AM
For me beating this last level became a "if at first you don't succeed, try & try & try & try again". I became obsessed with getting gold cup on this level as I had gold on every level except this one & the one where you have to hire 7 employees. I tried different strategies, but the one that eventually worked for me was this: As soon as the game started, i began making burgers with everything on it, I did not wait for customers. I moved the employee who was by the drinks/desserts over to the toppings area so I had two employees there. I put ketchup on these burgers & put one on top of the microwave & the tray next to the microwave. I tried as best I could to keep an extra burger with everything available on the ketchup stand. Remember to heat the burger in the microwave as it makes a difference of $5. And there is a pattern: They start ordering just plain burgers (different types) but remember to use super article to change the customers order to the most expensive type of burgers (the ones you are storing by the microwave). Then the orders change to burgers with tomatoes, then with tomatoes & cheese, then with everything. As soon as I have the money to hire another employee, I hire one and put them with the toppings so I have three on the toppings area. Then you can really whip out the burgers with everything quickly especially with use of the coffee

Edited on 07/21/2012 at 9:56:22 AM PST

Debnj67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debnj67 on Jul 21, 12 9:55 AM
(continued) speed up. As soon as the button that fills up every station becomes available I use it so that my drinks/desserts are filled up automatically. Because that's when they start ordering beef burgers with everything on it. At about this time I hire an employee for this area to refill as customers start ordering burgers with soda/desserts. But keep an eye on that button, because you are going to want to use it EVERYTIME it recharges. Then people start ordering beef and chicken burgers with everything on it, so continue to make these and remember to make one with ketchup (with the fire icon on it). Remember, you have 3 employees at the toppings stations so the burgers can be made fast (so they don't cool down) and you can put ketchup on them and they get the most money. Keep using that coffee thing to speed things up. AND REMEMBER TO COLLECT YOUR TIPS!! I don't know if customers who tip is a random thing on every level or not, but I always tried to collect (I did NOT put a employee in the burger suit). At this point, the orders will change to customers who only order desserts/drinks. Make burgers for them with everything and put that on that super article thing to change their order as best you can. Then they begin to order plain burgers again so again use that super article thing everytime it recharges to change their order to a $40 burger. I only had one server. Play the games when you are not tired and feel

Edited on 07/21/2012 at 9:59:18 AM PST

Debnj67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debnj67 on Jul 21, 12 10:05 AM
confident (and your mouse hand is not cramping!) Play it a few times and then quit and go back to it when you feel confident again. I finally beat the level with a 9:36 time. And the funny thing is, after I beat the level, I felt so confident, I was able to get gold on the other level (same city) where you have to hire 7 employees that I thought was IMPOSSIBLE. Now I replay the last level and always beat it but have never beaten my time of 9:36. If you are still reading this (lol) that was my strategy: repeating the level numerous times but when I was not tired and felt good/confident and with the employee strategy I just layed out. I hope this can help....it worked for me....good luck (which always helps too!).

Edited on 07/21/2012 at 10:16:03 AM PST

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Aug 12, 13 2:43 AM
Thanks Debnj67! That was really helpful

Go to: