karen8329
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Stuck on Level 25

[Post New]by karen8329 on Jun 12, 12 5:35 PM
I can't seem to get 25 in gold. Can anyone help?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Stuck on Level 25

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 14, 12 12:15 AM
Hi karen8329,

I've done some searching online and I found these steps for level 25:

1. Harvest 1 of the tree lots for Materials and the other 2 for Gold
2. Build 1 Gingerbread house on the empty lot
3. Purchase 1 Mystic tree lot as soon as possible, then harvest it for Materials
4. Purchase the Den properties as soon as possible and proceed to demolish all Dens
5. Create 1 Magical Harp on a middle lot (between the two lots)
6. Build 1 Gingerbread house next to the Magical Harp
7. Then, build 1 Fairy Toadstool on the empty Mystic lot
8. Purchase the remaining Mystic tree lots as soon as they are available and harvest
9. Build 1 Gingerbread house on other side of Magical Harp
10. Purchase 3 new Fairies and build 1 Witches Cauldron othe Mystic lot
11. Protect the 2 Gingerbread houses on either side of the Magical Harp
12. Build 1 Gingerbread house on the empty lot and protect it
13. Enchant the 3 Gingerbread houses
14. Create 1 Magical Harp next to the 3rd Gingerbread house
15. Build 2 Cottages on the empty lots, enchant and paint both (this will bring Town Charm up to +150)
16. Purchase and Demolish any remaining Dens

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

karen8329
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by karen8329 on Jun 15, 12 3:32 PM
Thanks got it!

Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Saxonator on Jun 16, 12 1:02 AM
Does anyone know an easier way of doing this. I just want to finish so I can move on,I'm not bothered about being expert.

I have tried this solution over a dozen times and i can't get close to 150 charm, either the trees or dens don't come up for sale at the right time or I haven't enough money to buy them. I think lack of money is my main problem

Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Saxonator on Jun 16, 12 1:41 AM
At last I have done it. I started by building a tree house first and selling it. I was never really short of cash after that. I only just missed expert level. I am a senior citizen with arthritic fingers so I am quite sure younger gamers could get expert level with no problem and its much easier than the "official way".

Edited on 06/16/2012 at 1:42:14 AM PST

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Jul 1, 13 7:59 AM
I was finally able to finish using the plan above (mostly), plus building and selling the treehouse asap to get money , which was KEY. A few other tips: Make sure to use your tree lots and dens to lowball the rest of the purchases before you demolish or harvest them. I used only the center row for the gingerbread houses, leaving spaces open to build Magical Harps in between. Don't forget to demolish the Dwarves Foundry after you've purchased enough materials and build a Magical harp in its place. I think I actually ended up with 3 magical harps. I had no problem achieving the required charm. I had a lot of time left and just missed Expert. I could probably easily get it now but I have played this level SO many times I am sick of it and just want to move on! Good luck!

[Post New]by Rhaven2 on Jul 7, 13 6:18 AM
How do you get the last coveted lots to come up? Mine don't come for sale until the "timer" is almost run out!!! I complete everything before the blue ribbon runs out then just sit here collecting gold until the last two coveted lots come up for sale...no way can I win a blue ribbon

Go to: