samantha swift, fountain of fate

[Post New]by cece1958 on Jun 12, 12 7:40 PM
On the bermuda level I cannot click on the final two metal leaves, and thus cannot finish the game.I tried everything.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:samantha swift, fountain of fate

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 13, 12 12:22 AM
Hi cece1958,

Welcome to the Pond!

I'd try checking if you can disable the custom cursor through the Options menu and try again. If that didn't help or if you don't see this option, try resizing your window to windowed mode through the same panel and try again.

If that didn't help, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems continue to persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate Forum.

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:samantha swift, fountain of fate

[Post New]by puddypudd on Apr 2, 13 4:57 AM
help i am on megalodon and cannot tap on the glove to complete this section i have pressed the hint but the lighting bolt seems to be off the screen how can i get out of this can anyone help please

Go to: