bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 13, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sarahal01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Welcome to Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel forum

[Post New]by sarahal01 on Jun 17, 12 8:31 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sarahal01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel forum

[Post New]by sarahal01 on Jun 20, 12 2:20 PM
can u help me and tell me where the weight goes or the key please

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 21, 12 5:22 AM
sarahal01, I can recommend taking a look at the walkthrough. I found these instructions for you:

Go back to the basement.
Zoom into the right door; insert the DETAIL into the lock (A) and flip the handle (B ).
Go through the door to access the laundry room.
Examine the cabinet; tie the sheets together and take the TIED SHEETS (C).
Zoom into the washing machine; add the WEIGHT to it (D) and press the button (E).
Take the LOCK PART (F).

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 06/21/2012 at 5:22:48 AM PST

whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by whoanelly on Sep 5, 12 10:36 PM

Spoiler alert. Just found the answer to my post in another area of this forum. As others have done I missed that you can go right at the barn. Can't believe I missed that.

I just purchased this game and was going along great then hit a snag I cannot get rid of. I am stuck at using the keys to get into the rooms. I have been through the walk through and am lost. I have taken the valve and tried to follow the instruction to: Examine the safe; put the TRIANGLE KEY (Q), SQUARE KEY and the CROSS KEY (S) into the appropriate slots.
Turn the handle in the center and take the EXTENSION CORD (T).
Walk down and go right.
Zoom into the door lock; insert the BUNCH OF KEYS into the lock (U). Note: the BUNCH OF KEYS will go back into inventory.

The problem is that I find no rooms to go to. If I am supposed to go into the room with the staircase, skeleton, bar, and neon sign and go right. That door by the phone won't won't enlarge for me to insert a key. If I am in the wrong area I can't figure out how to get where I should be. Hints only tell me to go elsewhere/nothing to do here/no parts, or words to that effect. I don't usually get stuck like this and can't figure out what I am missing or if there is a problem with the game.

Edited on 09/06/2012 at 2:21:35 PM PST

[Post New]by oldbutfun on Oct 2, 12 11:29 AM
help? my screwdriver does not work to peel bark on tree

[Post New]by champ127 on Oct 17, 12 9:09 AM
sarahal01 wrote:can u help me and tell me where the weight goes or the key please

Go to: