tlonestar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

The Oh So Broken Clues

[Post New]by tlonestar on Feb 2, 09 6:54 PM
I have always admired Big Fish for their quality games and customer service. UNTIL I purchased this piece of junk ......Don't you ever look at the games you represent????? This should have been tossed before you ever thought about offering it to your customers. I demand another game or a credit for this ridiculous game???? With the grammatical errors, the total lapse of continuity, the non-sensical story, the impossible hidden objects (too small, too incongruous, too silly)...for example : Here is an instruction for getting objects from the inside of one of the main characters car:....DICK OUT THE OBSCURED ARTICLES FROM HARRISON'S CAR. I kid you not.....I know it was only $7.00 but if one doesn't even realize $7.00 worth of entertainment it's TOO MUCH...not to mention how utterly ridiculous Big Fish looks.....Please pull this game ? NOW.........

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

Re:The Oh So Broken Clues

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 2, 09 7:44 PM
Uhm, I'm not being mean here, honest, but BigFish DID offer a 60 minute demo.
Did you not try this game before purchasing it?

Secondly, there really is no reason to "demand" a refund because BFG is really good about taking care of its customers. Pretty much if you just explain to them how unsatisfied you are, they're going to take care of you. Being polite is usually the best way to go. At least at first!
That's my thoughts and again, I'm not trying to be mean, just giving you some info to use or not as you choose.

Good luck next time and happy gaming!

Re:The Oh So Broken Clues

[Post New]by ladymax1944 on Feb 2, 09 9:40 PM
I don't buy a game without checking it out first if I can by playing the demo.
I can't get this game to work but from what the ones say that have managed to play it doubt I will get it either

BF is a great place and they do work with you -- pls contact them and tell them the trouble you had and that you would rather have anoter game

Go to: