[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jun 14, 12 12:13 AM
Any comments fishes?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Todays DD June 14 2012

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 14, 12 6:56 AM

I have to say that I'm a bit on the fence about this game due to the fact that I'm not sure if a player HAS to get a perfect score EVERY time or I just didn't see the "end level" button?

If a person HAS to get a perfect score EVERY time but cannot pull it off -- what happens? Do they have to start the WHOLE entire game again (like Plumeboom or whatever the name of the game is) or does a person just do that 1 level over again?

I think that this game's left me with more questions than answers. I did fail to get a perfect score BUT it wasn't the end of the level due to the fact that I had 2 reshuffles and was able to get a perfect score.

I DID try to end a level with 4 cards left but I couldn't find an "end level" button; I'm confused

MEnr56

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Jun 14, 12 9:36 PM
I just did a fast demo of this game. Based on the fast demo, it is not a solitaire game but a "concentration"-like card game (make pairs of cards). You get more points if the the pairs are the same color.

The reason why my demo was fast was because I got into a mini-game and the game froze at that point. I had to resort to ctrl-alt-delete and then alt-esc to exit this game. That would also be the reason why this game is a no-buy for me.

Too bad -- it might have been an okay game (though easy) but for this technical problem.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 16, 12 7:43 AM
Delta77 wrote:I just did a fast demo of this game. Based on the fast demo, it is not a solitaire game but a "concentration"-like card game (make pairs of cards). You get more points if the the pairs are the same color.

The reason why my demo was fast was because I got into a mini-game and the game froze at that point. I had to resort to ctrl-alt-delete and then alt-esc to exit this game. That would also be the reason why this game is a no-buy for me.

Too bad -- it might have been an okay game (though easy) but for this technical problem.

Mini-game? I decided to go ahead and purchase this game and have JUST NOW completed it and I never had a mini-game come up. Are you sure that you're talking about this game and not another?

MEnr56

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Jun 17, 12 9:18 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
Delta77 wrote:The reason why my demo was fast was because I got into a mini-game and the game froze at that point. I had to resort to ctrl-alt-delete and then alt-esc to exit this game. That would also be the reason why this game is a no-buy for me.

Mini-game? I decided to go ahead and purchase this game and have JUST NOW completed it and I never had a mini-game come up. Are you sure that you're talking about this game and not another?

MEnr56

It was this game. I never got into the mini-game becaise it froze at that point but it said a "Special Event" which I thought was a mini-game.

Go to: