bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 14, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Welcome to Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 0161 on Jun 14, 12 12:32 AM
Thank you.

[Post New]by cessnapilotjack on Jun 29, 12 11:49 AM

I am in the tower chamber and need to place the HERO'S DIAGRAM on the torn paper. Problem is I do not have the torn paper. It is supposed to be on the table in Madaey;s room on the table. Trouble it is not there. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Pilot

[Post New]by LorrainB on Aug 6, 12 6:38 AM
I am stuck!
I have to get to the admiral's spyglass at the Tower Entrance but cannot find it and cannot go any further. I need another bell for the Joker's hat but do not have one.
How can I get past this obstacle to collect more items for the Inventory?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 11, 12 1:22 AM
LorrainB wrote:I am stuck!
I have to get to the admiral's spyglass at the Tower Entrance but cannot find it and cannot go any further. I need another bell for the Joker's hat but do not have one.
How can I get past this obstacle to collect more items for the Inventory?

Hi LorrainB! Welcome to the forums! The admiral statue is guarding the door to the tower - you have to get the archer to shoot him with arrows. Once he does that the admiral statue will run away and drop his spyglass. Take the spyglass to the miner and he will knock down a wall in Amadey's workshop. You will find the last joker's bell in there.

Edited on 08/11/2012 at 1:22:46 AM PST

[Post New]by copundercover on Sep 8, 12 1:11 AM
I have a mac and downloaded this game. It opened and played two times and the third time I tried to open it, it went blank and didn't open. After trying a couple of more times I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. No luck, still doesn't open. I have had this happen a few times before, is this a problem with mac users only?

[Post New]by Helendui on Feb 13, 13 4:13 PM
Hi, I'm having a major problem trying to get the amulet from the princess in the tower?? Ie followed back the strategy guide and as far as I can see I haven't missed anything but I can't click o her at all or do anything else to move on further?!?!? Somebody please help me ?

[Post New]by boosbe on Dec 20, 13 7:34 AM
copundercover wrote:I have a mac and downloaded this game. It opened and played two times and the third time I tried to open it, it went blank and didn't open. After trying a couple of more times I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. No luck, still doesn't open. I have had this happen a few times before, is this a problem with mac users only?

I have exactly the same problem! Is there a solution?

Go to: