bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

News From Tribloo,s 2 (nicest devs ever)

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jun 15, 12 5:51 AM
in case you have never played "The Tribloos" was a very different kind of building tm game,, it was a soft releaes a while back and a hidden gem..http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/14499/the-tribloos/index.html.

well a site i belong too, the devs have been using us as a focus and beta group..showing us screenshots, letting us do early beta,s...really listening to our opinions T2 is nearing completion now..and it looks like its going to be better then the 1st, here is some info on it

"there are going to be 75 main levels, 5 bonus levels and (hopefully) a series of “challenge” levels for those of you who want levels that can be completed from several different angles to achieve better times."

Rich and Andy....your the best

Edited on 06/15/2012 at 5:53:23 AM PST

cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Re:News From Tribloo,s 2 (nicest devs ever)

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jun 15, 12 6:27 AM
Great news Bella. Thank you.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 14, 13 12:25 PM
Hi Fishies,

Since we just released this game as the TGT today, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the The Tribloos 2 Forum now.

The developer's been swimming over there a bit too.

bfgMonongahela

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 14, 13 12:44 PM
lol mongo,, there are probably quite a few t2 threads floating around,,,been singing thier praises since they started working on it....

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Jan 14, 13 2:53 PM
I enjoyed the first 10 levels and took a break still during my trial time. I was undecided on whether to buy it but with your post and the developer's post, I am going off to buy it right now.

It's so nice to see developers who actually care about the players and who are so accessible. For that alone, I'm buying. Thanks guys!!

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 14, 13 4:15 PM
Thanks Bella and your so right this developer is great and deserve every bit of praise they get they have more than earned it. I have the first Tribloos and loved it and I got the new one this morning and when I saw it here this morning I almost flipped out with excitement and trust me this one is just as fun if not funnier than the first one so everyone please give these games a try they are so fun and addictive and challenging you'll love it. Again thank you Bella for keeping everyone updated and thank you Bumpkin Brothers and please keep them coming you guys are AWESOME !

aymes
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by aymes on Jan 15, 13 3:20 AM
peutetre, thank you for deciding to get the game! We really appreciate your support Please let me know what you think when you've played more.

gmac, thanks again for another fantastic post! We will do our best to keep games like this coming

Go to: