Restaurant

[Post New]by crusanlegs on Jun 15, 12 5:05 PM
I am having trouble finding the tray in the kitchen. I had the tray and then,,,it was gone. Please help me with this. It is crazy. I don't want to start all overr.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Restaurant

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 20, 12 3:58 AM
Hi crusanlegs,

Based on tips in the Forums, this is a workaround for that issue:

Put any other inventory item on the food and the tray will come back. Then, go into the restaurant where the couple are sitting and click on the farthest right of the computer to access the meal ticket. The tray on the food in the kitchen should now work.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

deader
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by deader on Jun 21, 12 7:19 AM
I tried it and it does not work.I want a refund!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 24, 12 5:20 PM
Hi deader,

If your game is still giving you trouble even after trying the work around, then our customer support team would be happy to help you with your purchase in that case.

To do this, just click on the green envelope to the right, then click "Contact Us" (on the bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form.

To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" - then click the "Submit My Question" button to send your ticket to our reps.

Lastly, if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, another way to connect to our Support is through Live Chat. You can access this feature through your "My Game Club" page! Our Chat team is available from Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by cynfullygood4u on Jul 1, 12 5:48 AM
i have tried every thing with regards to the food...i did have the tray and then i did the meal ticket and tried to get the food but the tray disappeared and i have tried to put other objects on the food but still no tray...help please

Go to: