Re:Welcome to The Amazing Brain Train forum

[Post New]by mama555 on Mar 21, 10 4:03 PM
Have played this game for about 1 month. Suddenly, every time I click on "mouse maze" (initially a locked game), the game freezes and I can't exit without restarting my computer. We played the 'Mouse maze" game for about 2 weeks before this starte. No problems with other games. Anybody else have this problem or suggestions?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Welcome to The Amazing Brain Train forum

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 29, 12 12:39 AM
Job for , right-hand column here. If they can't fix it with your full cooperation, you'll get a game credit. Probably win, can't lose.

[Post New]by Papamaci on Feb 13, 13 3:16 AM
Hi!

How can I see Internet highscore?
Write: server not connect.

[Post New]by close02 on Mar 11, 13 3:24 AM
Hi, my game won't load. It sits in the bar at the bottom of the screen and does nothing. I just end up right-clicking on it and force quitting. I have tried rebooting. I am using OSX 10.7.5. Could this be the problem?

gracewreck
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by gracewreck on Apr 21, 13 3:28 PM
close02 wrote:Hi, my game won't load. It sits in the bar at the bottom of the screen and does nothing. I just end up right-clicking on it and force quitting. I have tried rebooting. I am using OSX 10.7.5. Could this be the problem?

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever get a resolution?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 21, 13 4:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm to see some of you are running into trouble launching this game.

This may actually be a kind of game crash, so first please try the suggestions in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those ideas don't get things straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Dorie1985 on Aug 1, 14 12:11 PM
Papamaci wrote:Hi!

How can I see Internet highscore?
Write: server not connect.

What's up with this? Server gone or something??

Go to: