sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Baskets of powdered flowers

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Jun 16, 12 1:59 PM
Is there any way to reset the mixing scene for the powdered flowers after you make a mistake? I'm stuck after going this far! Thanks.

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Re:Baskets of powdered flowers

[Post New]by kathey12 on Jun 16, 12 2:14 PM
Hi Sanydee8:

I didn't find a reset button, but it really isn't needed.

When all four little tubes are "purple", then you can create the potion by turning the larger valve over the flask.

I created the purple potions by filling the top of the container with the required scoop of colored flower, adding water, and filling a smaller tube by turning one of the lower valves.

You will prepare each tube separately. You cannot mix all powders at the same time.

Example:
Four scoops of white flower in top container. Then click on valve to your left to add the water (blue), then click on valve underneath top funnel to add essence of the flower to the water. When the bubbling potion turns purple, click on another valve (one of four at bottom) to designate which tube liquid is applied.

If you inadvertently add the wrong scoop amount with the water, it will turn black. Go to the valve at the far right to release the black water.
The correct purple tubes will remain intact until all four tubes are purple.

Hope this helps.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 17, 12 2:00 AM
I cannot make anything happen either. The water has turned black and is bubbling. The bowl will not accept any powder and none of the valves will turn. The WT doesn't help. Coming out and going back in changes nothing. I cannot see a reset button. It looks like It's game over for me, unless I start a new profile.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 17, 12 2:05 AM
Just got it to work. That valve far right under the flower diagram resets it.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Jun 17, 12 4:27 AM
Thanks for your help Kathey12.

Edited on 06/17/2012 at 4:27:51 AM PST

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jun 19, 12 9:59 AM
The lower valves to empty the water into the vials will not move. I can only turn valves to put water in, empty flowers into, then empty water (but won't go into vials). Any suggestions??? I have read walkthrough and hints here.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jun 19, 12 10:18 AM
I finally got the valves to work

Go to: