I'm Stuck!!!

[Post New]by Barrel110265 on Jun 17, 12 6:10 AM
Every where I go the hint button tells me to search elsewhere. I have two areas that have things to accomplish, but even these areas tell me to search elsewhere because I dont have the items needed in inventory. These two areas, specifically, are

1. The cellar with the spider web, the bottle with the cork in it, and the body missing its head.

2. The area where the crow is guarding something, And the water needs shut off so that I can access the fountain.

All I have in inventory at this time is the medallion, a crow bar, a box of matches, and a silver coin with a rose on it.

This is the second time I've been stuck because it took me some time to realize that there was a path to the right of the building you get to just after you put the fire out on the tree and use the saw to cut it. I cant even find an area with a purple sparkle to do a search and maybe get a new item added to inventory.

Need some help here!!!

gatorgal637
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

Re:I'm Stuck!!!

[Post New]by gatorgal637 on Jun 17, 12 6:40 AM
Have you looked at the walk through? If you go picture by picture of the walkthrough, you might find where you missed something. Give it a try. I have this game, it is very good, but I can't remember what you need to progress. Hope the walkthrough can help. Good luck, and welcome to the pond!

[Post New]by Barrel110265 on Jun 17, 12 9:09 AM
Not sure what you mean by "The walk through". I am going to assume that is the path that shoots off to the right on the screen after you get past the tree that falls and catches fire. That was actually where I got stuck the first time. Took me some time to realize that was there...LOL. If my assumption is correct then I am still at a loss because I have been there, got the keys and opened the cellar door. I did pry up the spot on the ground but still have 3 things left to do in the cellar along with the 3 things to do with the crow, the water, and the fountain. However, both of these places tell me nothing can be done at the time. And, that is what I get from the hint button on each and every screen. Again, I am assuming that I should be ready for a purple sparkle area and a hidden object phase to obtain something I need in one of the two places I have things left to do.

[Post New]by Barrel110265 on Jun 17, 12 9:17 AM
Having given it a bit more thought, I am thinking the walk through is the path from the beginning of the game to point where the path forks and you either head for the tree or go to the right and get to the area where you have to use the glue, get the coal, and enter the building where the forge is...Either way, I have done that a few times now. Been to each and every screen and the hint button says search elsewhere.

gatorgal637
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by gatorgal637 on Jun 17, 12 10:08 AM
No.....the "walkthrough" is not in the game, or part of the game........ it is a "game help" that shows all of the game and how to play it. Pictures of each scene and what you need to do. Look at the forum for this game, and you will see a link for the walkthrough. Click on it and It shows you the entire game. Follow it from the beginning to see if maybe you have missed somthing. Try this....Click on the game picture up top of this thread....you will see Blog Walkthrough in blue....click on it.....it takes you to the walkthrough for the game.....hope this helps you. I know it is frustrating to get stuck.

Edited on 06/17/2012 at 10:13:15 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 17, 12 11:39 AM
Hi Barrel110265,

I just wanted to swim in here with some more info about the walkthrough gatorgal637 mentioned. Using the walkthrough is a great idea - they really help me when I get stuck in a game!

All our walkthroughs are organized at our Gaming Blog too. But here's a link that will take you right to the one for this game: Maestro: Music of Death Walkthrough.

Good luck!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Aug 8, 12 5:37 PM
Maybe I can help you. There is a sign on the right hand side of the wall across from the bread store. It requires a handle. I got really stuck until I really looked at the sign. Not sure if you have this info or not.

[Post New]by dukey21 on Sep 11, 12 7:30 AM
Ok, I have tried arranging the faces on the lock and it still will not open. Also I cannot position the fiddler but he will not move and I tried using the left and right mouse. Also where is the butterfly and ladder. I have been through all the scenes at least 5 times and cannot find places where I have missed things. I keep getting the same message"nothing can be done here, try somewhere else."

Go to: