bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 3, 16 11:33 AM
Hi Kajunangel21,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing your progress disappearing when you move between that iPhone and iPad. If you've connected your game to a Facebook account that progress should automatically transfer between the devices. If you haven't already synced the profile up to a Facebook account I encourage checking out the following help article:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

To make sure the progress transfers over correctly we also recommend closing out of the game completely on one device before opening it on the other. If you're doing this and the progress still is missing, the best thing to do next is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps have the tools to look into the situation further, and they'll be happy to help. Steps for locating the ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I hope this was able to help, and thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Dec 6, 16 10:04 AM
I can not get into current game forum again.Whats up?

Dice only allowing one roll

[Post New]by pratt898 on Dec 7, 16 5:57 PM
I've had this happen before but not recently. Tonight again when I played dice it only let me roll once and when I won it rolled the window up and said try again in 12 hours. I'm playing on an iPad 2, 2032609. Thanks!

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Dec 8, 16 1:15 AM
I can not get in to the game forum either for at least a week what is wrong taken chris

[Post New]by 7Luvtheyanks9 on Dec 9, 16 6:43 AM
My coins keep disappearing, I went from 20,00 to 1,200 without any purchases. What is doing this

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 9, 16 8:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the questions and issues people have been reporting here.

It sounds like some users are having issues accessing the Midnight Castle game forum, and it seems like this may be in regards to the Welcome to Midnight Castle forum that we have available. The Midnight Castle forum consists of many threads, including this Tech Thread and that discussion that I included above.

We're aware that people may sometimes see trouble when they try to navigate to the last listed page of the thread. Unfortunately, the Moderation Team isn't able to troubleshoot specific technical issues such as this, but we'll definitely pass along the posts here regarding that thread. In the meantime, bfgBellerophon has included some useful information about navigating to the last page of the thread in the following discussion, and I encourage checking it out:

midnight castle forum

If anyone has other questions regarding an aspect of the forum, please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators or our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are happy to help.

pratt898, I'm sorry to hear that there was trouble completing your rolls in the dice game. It sounds like the game may not have counted the number of rolls correctly, and it may help to try the steps in the following help article. I suggest taking a look at the information under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section, which can be useful in situations like this:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you continue to see a problem, or paid Diamonds for the unused rolls, the best thing to do is contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps will certainly be willing to assist.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 9, 16 8:24 AM
7Luvtheyanks9, I understand that some of your Coins in the game have been disappearing. While I'd like to help, the forums aren't well suited for the tools that I'd need to look into this. Instead, we recommend reaching out to our Support Team with that ID, as mentioned above, and one of our Reps will get in touch as soon as they’re able.

Thank you all for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Suzie081954 on Dec 10, 16 2:13 PM
I'm on level 20. Annabelle needs the murderers eye. I have played the scene umpteen times and have had the item at least 5 times but it won't register keeps saying I need it. Getting a bit sick of it now because I can't move on

[Post New]by MissSparkles55 on Dec 12, 16 1:16 PM
When will the Christmas update be available for iOS?

shagre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shagre on Dec 12, 16 1:50 PM
I have an iPad Pro with an iOS platform version 10
I am on level 74
The wise wolf tells me to wait for an update to precede
I have been on this for what seems to me to be an unusual
Length of time waiting for the update.
Anyone have an idea how long a wait it will be?

janleel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by janleel on Dec 13, 16 4:09 AM
I have a new iPad
Would like to move current game progress to it
What and how do I do this

Thank you
Janleel

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 13, 16 9:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to provide some help for the issues being discussed here.

Suzie081954, I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been registering that item correctly. To troubleshoot this, I highly encourage trying the steps under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section of the following help article:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Those steps can help make sure that the game has the necessary resources to run properly. If you're still seeing this problem after checking out that help article, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps will be more than happy to help as best they can. Steps for locating that ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I also understand there's some question about when a Winter Event and when new levels will be made available in the game. While we'd like to be able to offer info about this, the Moderation Team simply doesn't receive that kind of info in advance. However we're working to update the forums with any relevant details that we receive. For announcements of new content I encourage keeping an eye on the following threads:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - November 19, 2016
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS) - November 21, 2016
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (Android) - November 21, 2016

janleel, it sounds like you're interested in moving your game progress to a new iPad. If the game has been linked to a Facebook account on the original iPad, you can move that progress over by just syncing Midnight Castle to Facebook on the new device. The following help article has some information about this:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 13, 16 9:50 AM
If you have any questions about doing this or haven't linked the game to Facebook, we ask that you please contact our Customer Support Team with your original player ID, as well as the ID showing up on the new device. Our Reps have the tools to look into this further and provide customized assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Debora1823
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by Debora1823 on Dec 13, 16 7:45 PM
Is the server having issues this evening? Connection issues...and no friends except John

[Post New]by MaddyJA on Dec 14, 16 4:44 AM
I don't yet have an upgrade for the Christmas challenges, also the tournament has disappeared from the game. App Store not showing an upgrade for iOS. Can you advise please? Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 14, 16 11:16 AM
Hello Debora1823 and MaddyJA,

Thanks for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few things here I can help with, so I'd like to provide some support and clarification on the issues here as well as how to reach our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

MaddyJA, it totally makes sense to ask about the Winter updates and when they may occur as well as why the tournaments are no longer active. For the updates, at this time there is not an update out for the Winter event. As soon as the Forum Moderation Team is provided more specific information about the event's release, we will be sure to update the forums so our players can see what the event has in store. As for the tournaments, they were disabled as our teams investigate issues that were reported with them. The following announcement discusses this decision further:

An Announcement Regarding Midnight Castle Tournaments- December 1, 2016

Deborah1823, I am sorry to hear that the game seems to be having connection issues. What I first recommend is seeing if the connection can be stronger by sitting closer to the WiFi access point the iOS device is using to play Midnight Castle. If not using a WiFi access point, it may also help to try to use a strong WiFi connection instead of a cellular connection as a small interruption in the connection could cause connection issues like this to occur.

If the connection issue continues despite trying the above, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with the model of the device being played on, the operating system version it is running, how it is connecting to the Internet, and your in-game ID for Midnight Castle. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following guide shows players how to find their in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience, and i hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Dec 14, 16 8:12 PM
My Christmas room freezes when I enter.
Looking forward to a fix.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 16 10:23 AM
Hi judyglenning,

I'm sorry to hear that your private room is freezing when trying to enter it. Since the update that was released with this content is only on the PC platform at this time, we do ask that those technical issues be placed in the appropriate technical thread for the specific platform. I'll go ahead and include the PC thread link below:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

In regards to the freezing issues you are experiencing, it is recommended to refer to the following announcement for more information:

An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues- December 15, 2016

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Dec 15, 16 11:05 AM
I still can not get the forum it has been two weeks now and I like to view other players advice and also there problems I have been playing since the game started and never had problems before please try and find out what is wrong taken Chris

[Post New]by CrystalBell1234 on Dec 15, 16 6:56 PM
Help!! Opened my game and someone else a avatar..my I'd is. I2070066. Name Crystal Bell on iPad. Please if you could look into this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank. Rosemary Webb

Go to: