Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by planetofcats on Jun 17, 12 7:47 AM
I can't find the cotton swab to swab the acid on the hand.

Re:Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by KOV11507 on Jun 25, 12 11:46 PM
How do I get the poster off the wall?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 13 9:51 AM
planetofcats wrote:I can't find the cotton swab to swab the acid on the hand.

You're in the WRONG game forum; this particular game has only 6 chapters -- not 10 -- and there's NO cotton swab needed in any scene NOR acid on anyone's hand to be removed.

Look at the name of the game that you're playing to which the above question is referring to and go to THAT particular game's forum (make sure you look at the COMPLETE game's name) and re-ask your question OR if whatever your game is has a walkthrough, use it to answer your question.

MEnr56

BTW, I'm wondering if you're referring to Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds. If so, you need to go to THAT game's forum.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 13 9:56 AM
KOV11507 wrote:How do I get the poster off the wall?

IF you're playing the above-mentioned game (which does NOT have 10 chapters) then you need to make sure that you've got 2 items in your inventory (although I THINK you get the screwdriver AFTER sweeping the floor but don't recall exactly) which is the brush and a screwdriver.

Use the brush to sweep the floor UNDER the poster and it takes FOREVER. Then with the screwdriver, point the end of it and actually TURN the screwdriver to unscrew the screw and then point said screwdriver (after having done the 2nd bottom screw) to the TOP of the poster and do the same with the 2 top screws.

MEnr56

Go to: