mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Stuck at Big Dolls head --cannot progress, all pearls are in

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jun 17, 12 10:07 AM
I have played along and reached an impasse because all the pearls are in the dolls head, but all she does is keep rolling her eyes. The hint system keeps pointing back to that area and nowhere else, then it says the electrical system is unique. I am unable to change the position of the eyes or get into that house beneath the head ( perhaps that is the doll manufacturing room?).
I could really use a hint here if anybody knows what to do--I've tried retracing the rooms elsewhere but everything has been done I believe, the arrows just point me back to that area. Thanks.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Stuck at Big Dolls head --cannot progress, all pearls are in

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jun 17, 12 10:35 AM
Hi mary69lyn,
You don't change position of the eyes. what you need to do is change the positions of the pearls, if you notice that they all have a line of some sort on them, you move the lines to form a "solid" link. To do this swap the pearls and put in proper positions. Once in proper position, the door will now open. Hope I have been clear enough for you to understand what I mean.

[Post New]by nurcats on Sep 15, 12 12:57 PM
Thanks so much My problem also. nurcats

[Post New]by Mkronenw on Aug 8, 14 10:30 AM
My pearls are in the correct order in that the circuit lines are continuous but it didn't solve the puzzle. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by erinsgrandma on Aug 9, 14 1:38 PM
I can't get the pearls right either no matter what I do. It's very frustrating. I've followed the picture in the strategy guide and still can't get the door to open.

[Post New]by hokiedokie on Aug 11, 14 8:34 PM
I am stuck at the same place

[Post New]by Stunning1 on Aug 13, 14 9:10 PM
I too am stuck at Big Dolls head - I am not able to move the pearls now they are in position. How do you move the pearls please?

[Post New]by pyrocantha on Aug 14, 14 3:57 AM
I am stuck here also . Pearls appear to be correctly placed and will not move yet nothing happens . Could this be an I-pad problem ?

[Post New]by pyrocantha on Aug 15, 14 4:10 PM
Deleted app and re-installed. It is now working correctly .

[Post New]by MissPeaches803 on Jan 13, 15 2:37 PM
Did you lose progress when you uninstalled the app?

Go to: