bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

The iPad/ version is here! June 17, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 17, 12 1:34 PM
Hey iFishies!

Hooray! The iPad version of this game is here. To check it out - click this link here

If you've already played this game on Mac or PC, the gameplay should be very similar - but if you have any game play questions specific to this version this thread is here for those very questions!

If you have any technical issues with the mobile version of this game just check out this help article here for further help:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

Or just get in contact with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out - or post in the Technical Issues thread for this game.

If you're new to our forums and would like to learn more about posting this article here: Forum Rules & FAQ page has some great information.

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Re:The iPad/ version is here! June 17, 2012

[Post New]by caconst on Jun 23, 12 10:23 AM
I love this game but I'm now in Ch6 and can't get into the fireplace room to place the statues on the mantel. I've rebooted my IPad several times but I don't want to uninstall & install because I really don't want to start over!!!!!! Can u help??

[Post New]by Poesjoey on Jun 24, 12 10:15 AM
Same problem!
In the end of level 5 I can't place the statues on the fireplace. The popup screen where that should be done is not showing.
Help! I want to finish the game!

[Post New]by kopasz_sas on Jun 27, 12 6:24 PM
My game is frozen on different places. I challenged with 3 different player name, but it crashed or frozen. I don't want to reinstall and go to the start again. Please give me some hint, what to do. In this moment I can not play with this game. It is so regrettable, it is a incredible good game.

[Post New]by sandyba on Jul 9, 12 1:11 AM
HELP How do i get more water as my bottle is empty and i need the water to use on the weeds that the plant for my potion can grow im now on my second game changed user twice Same result

[Post New]by Readwritelove on Jul 16, 12 5:18 PM
Really disappointed with this game on iPad. The transitions (between scenes and games) are slow. Also, being given an object in chapter one but not using it until chapter four was off putting. This was my first time trying the Grim series and it will be my last.

Go to: