1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Silver Button with a 3 on it ?

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Jun 17, 12 2:51 PM
Can anyone tell me what the silver button with a 3 on it means? I can't figure it out.
Clicking on it does nothing. Sometimes it lights up.

grannnydee
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Silver Button with a 3 on it ?

[Post New]by grannnydee on Jun 25, 12 10:43 AM
I see no one responded to you. I too have tried everything with silver E things. I also have looked thru the help area and nothing was mentioned. I hope someone will answer you. I'd sure like to find out. I have been unable to get the 3 of them together to see what happens..but no luck.

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Aug 9, 12 6:29 PM
I finally got it. It is simply a block. If it is blocking a match, simply find a vertical match above or below it, which moves it out of the way. Thank you for your answer. I thought I was the only one that had that problem.

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Sep 13, 12 2:32 PM
Yeaaaa!! I finally found out what the silver '3' buttons are about - quite by accident.
There are four and only 4 games that have them, through level 91, the highest I have gotten. The trick is to get them together touching (adjacent -just like the other pieces). Then click on them and WA LA they flash and each line of of the level is done! It's not so hard and I finished one level in 2'10" which is amazing for me!

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Sep 19, 12 12:47 PM
After having to start over again...I realized there are several levels with silver buttons. The early games have 3 the harder games have 4. You can also use the bonus buttons to fill in. When you get them together, they will flash. Draw a line through them just like all the other pieces and the board will self clear. If you don't get them within 2 1/2 mins. My advice is to forget about them and try to clear the board.

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Sep 19, 12 1:07 PM
After having to start over again...I realized there are several levels with silver buttons. The early games have 3 the harder games have 4. You can also use the bonus buttons to fill in. When you get them together, they will flash. Draw a line through them just like all the other pieces and the board will self clear. If you don't get them within 2 1/2 mins. My advice is to forget about them and try to clear the board.

[Post New]by sheilasupr on Mar 29, 13 2:15 AM
The Silver Button game is NOT like the rest of the game. You ONLY try to move the other game pieces around so that you get the three Silver Buttons to touch each other. Then scroll over the thee and watch what happens!! Remember to not get tempted to play the regular match three during the Silver Button game.
I find that I can get two Silvers to touch, then I have to pull the third Silver Button up or down one level then get it to pass next to the two that have already lined up.

Go to: