helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

pieces of key in mould

[Post New]by helleborus on Jun 18, 12 11:54 AM
I put only one piece in, the imprint is there and it won't let me put the other, which I have now got, with it. Help, please someone!

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:pieces of key in mould

[Post New]by JAM58 on Jun 18, 12 12:11 PM
helieborus, I started this on another line & I think we are having the same problem. Here is what I started it out as......
I am having a completely different problem then anything anyone has listed & hope for help. I had put the putty & partial key in pan at farmhouse. Then eventually got the stuck key from gate. Wasn't thinking & I put the stuck key into the machine (under the KEY sign) instead of taking it to the other half key at the farmhouse to make a complete key. Now I can't get the key out of the machine to make a full duplicate and don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can read this and an answer, which didn't help me, under Completely diff problem with Silentville,.KEY.

I sure would like to know the answer, too. Sorry I couldn't help you

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

pieces of key in mould

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 18, 12 4:18 PM
helleborus wrote:I put only one piece in, the imprint is there and it won't let me put the other, which I have now got, with it. Help, please someone!
Try clicking on a different part of the putty. I couldn't get the first part to stay put and then it suddenly worked, so I assumed I was clicking on the wrong part of the putty. For the part with the handle, click at the bottom of the box, for the other part, click at the top of the box.

helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by helleborus on Jun 19, 12 6:14 AM
thank you so much to helpful fishes. I will try again

helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by helleborus on Jun 19, 12 6:17 AM
Yes, Severine Snape, it worked. ~Thank you so much. Good gaming to you.

[Post New]by rooster926 on Apr 13, 13 6:45 PM
I've tried these suggestions, re-installed and started over, still can't get second piece in the mold, Any other ideas?

Go to: