bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shaban forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 19, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Shaban forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shaban players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shaban forum

[Post New]by cathyok on Jun 19, 12 6:16 AM
Does anyone know how to get the money so the sheep can buy the fishing pole or find the cane and glasses for the old man?

[Post New]by pollywog5 on Jun 19, 12 7:53 PM
There is a grate by the ground near the man. Watch for the magnifying glass and it will open up the hidden object scene to collect his glasses and cane.

[Post New]by Xaniya on Jun 21, 12 10:56 AM
It is saying that it required a name and a key before I can play.
Can anyone help me. My mail adress id: [Removed by Moderator] Please.

Edited on 06/22/2012 at 3:40:10 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 22, 12 3:39 AM
Hi Xaniya,

It sounds like your game requires a Security Key in order to activate. This can happen when a major software or hardware change is made on your computer. Don't worry though, this can easily be resolved.

Our Customer Service can generate a Security Key for you, which you can then use to activate your game again. Please give them the following information when you write in:

Hardware fingerprint (located above the Name field in the Security Key window).
Name (if applicable--this field may be blank).
Game title(s).
Language of the game (if the game is not in English).

You can take a look at this help article for some more information:

Security Key Error

Our Customer Service can be contacted by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by Xaniya on Jun 22, 12 6:40 AM
I missing a name and a security key to play the game shaban.
The hardwarefingerprints is: 5C3A-6A6B.
The name field are blank also the key field.
Please help, sp I can play the game.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 23, 12 2:32 AM
Hi Xaniya,

Please get in touch with Customer Support with these details, they can help you further. On the Forums, we can only offer basic troubleshooting.

You can contact Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: