bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 20, 12 12:29 AM
Free the trapped souls and reunite a love long lost in Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls! Trapped on a seemingly deserted Island after a malevolent force brings down your plane, you must discover what brought you to the Island and how you can escape its hold. Help the Island's former inhabitants as you make your way across the Island. Search stunning Hidden Object scenes and solve mind-bending puzzles as you uncover the truth in Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls.

Edited on 06/20/2012 at 3:53:05 PM PST

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

Re:Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Jun 20, 12 12:41 AM
oh goody! been waiting for this one to come out as a S.E. , i enjoyed the demo when it was released as a C.E. but budget restrictions had me waiting, will pop back in later and see what every one thinks..

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on Jun 20, 12 1:56 AM
This seems to have come out rather quickly as an SE (or has time just flown by? ) Not complaining - I recall I quite liked this one and so have a PCC waiting in the wings for it if I still like it after demoing again. Hurrah for days off and playing BFG instead of being in the office

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jun 20, 12 3:37 AM
I guess I will take my laptop to work tonight so I will have something to do while my patience sleeps..I am so hooked on BF games and this game is so awesome..
Happy Hunting fishes in the pond..

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Jun 29, 12 4:34 AM
i have just finished this little gem, loved it!! well done big fish and the developers, this had it all! A bit of humour, ( thats the last peeling) good puzzles, and hidden lost souls ( didnt find em all! ) and achievements! Great graphics , good story, brilliant!!

Go to: