bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to City of Fools forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 21, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to City of Fools forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other City of Fools players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Welcome to City of Fools forum

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jun 21, 12 12:49 AM
Gee the video and small town theme immediately took me back to MCF Prime Suspects which I spent so many happy hours with. Downloading impatiently, hope I like it as much as my initial impression suggests.

[Post New]by Lyalya22 on Jun 21, 12 5:32 AM
This game is completely unlike anything you may find now in the web! Completely non linear, with funny cartoon graphics and strange but attractive characters.

[Post New]by angleruth1 on Jun 21, 12 8:46 AM
I can't find the Flasher I need anyway can you I try download and then need Flasher where?

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jun 21, 12 8:05 PM
I've finally got the hang of using the map and locating items I need BUT then I forget where the person was that needed it This game could take me days! I'm not complaining at all, I love it!

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jun 24, 12 10:40 AM
This is by far the best game I've played in 30 years. It takes me back to the days of the cavern adventures where you had to make your own maps. A huge thank you to the developers for this little gem. I'm not anywhere finished and know I will play it over and over again.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 28, 12 1:19 PM
Are Ye allfor Real: I mean this is one of the worst games I have ever pplayed and and and &&& hydrogibbon what Developersssss I just had to take a Picture of the credits
Excev, producer Alex Bass;
Original design; Alex Bass;
Game design, Alex Bass;
Artist,Alex Bass;
S&M, Alex Bass;

OK cunsultant Sergery Stepanov
peogramming Valery Pipko
and Level design; Andrey Tonkonog

Boy I must be the only one in the world that hates this game or U all are havin me on

Ria

PS Just like the guys who invented Petta Pig now rollin in doe

[Post New]by maggiel on Jun 30, 12 2:37 AM
This game is brilliant. Once you realise all the "help" you can get to navigate around the town it gets a lot easier. This was a breath of fresh air amongst the dark and boring HOG. To the person who didn't like it - you've got to be joking? this reminded me of a game I played 10/15 years ago called "simon the scorceror" it had the same sense of humour. Please Please more games like this. Well done to the developer you did a great job.

[Post New]by The_Saint_ on Jul 3, 12 1:52 AM
Where can I take a shower? It tells me that I stink

[Post New]by Lyalya22 on Jul 3, 12 5:38 AM
There is a walkthrough on developers site, but anyway you can take shower on Station Plaza, Oak St.and City Beach..

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Jul 8, 12 9:22 AM
Lyalya22 wrote:There is a walkthrough on developers site, but anyway you can take shower on Station Plaza, Oak St.and City Beach..

Also in a fire hydrant, in the park, and from a garden hose at, I think, house number 55. Probably more, but essentially anywhere there is water.

Msjoie
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Msjoie on Jul 17, 12 3:42 PM
What a fun game. I played it through the first time without finishing all the challenges and then I played it again and tried finishing all of the challenges. I ended up with the rockets left over so I guess I will be playing it again lol. No matter, it's such a fun game and a nice change of pace from all the gloomy games out there. I am looking forward to playing it again and again. This game is a keeper. I love it.

[Post New]by gillyt on Aug 7, 12 8:19 AM
To the person who hated this game - I can understand, when I first started playing I was quite frustrated. I am used to whizzing through HO games. However I persisted with it and now think it is fantastic, a little frustrating when I can't find the person I'm looking for but now I refuse to go to the airport until I have completed all tasks. BRAVO - at last a game I have not finished within a matter of hours.

[Post New]by ronigatto on Sep 10, 12 11:16 AM
why do i not have a map?! im getting aggravated!

[Post New]by qtbird416 on Oct 15, 12 8:22 PM
I love love this game!! Does anyone know of anymore games like this one? Finding games that are unusual and off the wall is not easy and that are geared toward grownups. Looking forward to more from this developer.

[Post New]by amaryllis756 on Nov 10, 12 12:40 AM
This is one of the best games I have played so far. It was frustrating at first because it was so different to me. I started 3 times, and realized how much you have to keep track of, but because it is non linear, it doesn't matter anyway. I have never seen a game like this. I applaud the developers and hope new ones like this come out.

[Post New]by maseofclubs on Dec 8, 12 12:42 PM
hahaha, i agree dude. me and my partner were like WTF, they mumble shinanagans and then loop their voice for the characters....i really really wish i hadnt brought it.,only played it for 5 minutes and wanted to assassinate george cloony and go 2 jail rather than carry on playing this piece of (for the lack of a better word)- ****!!!! p.s-if you havnt already realized by now, then il let ya know,YOU are not the only 1 that hates this game. Wanted to set fire to my laptop and go to church after playing this game.
RiaBonus wrote:Are Ye allfor Real: I mean this is one of the worst games I have ever pplayed and and and &&& hydrogibbon what Developersssss I just had to take a Picture of the credits
Excev, producer Alex Bass;
Original design; Alex Bass;
Game design, Alex Bass;
Artist,Alex Bass;
S&M, Alex Bass;

OK cunsultant Sergery Stepanov
peogramming Valery Pipko
and Level design; Andrey Tonkonog

Boy I must be the only one in the world that hates this game or U all are havin me on

Ria

PS Just like the guys who invented Petta Pig now rollin in doe

[Post New]by sinistral on Dec 9, 12 5:47 PM
I have a MacBookPro and when talking to people in the game the words don't even show up and can't understand what they are saying. Can you offer any help?

[Post New]by songbirdmama on Dec 25, 12 10:27 AM
I have the same problem on my Macbook Pro. Anybody?

[Post New]by gamergirl420 on Feb 20, 13 11:20 AM
Is it supposed to end this way? The mayor just kept repeating himself screen goes black, I hear a train and next thing you know I am back at the gate..? Anyway I totally enjoyed this game, took a bit to get used to the city but I loved all the tasks. Just confused on the ending.

Go to: