Auntydodo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Can't open chess board to add third chess piece.

[Post New]by Auntydodo on Jun 21, 12 1:55 AM
I've been rather enjoying this game. I have found it more challenging than most. I added two chess pieces from my Inventory to the game baord and then went in search of the third piece. Once I had it, I went back Ti the baord to add it but can't open the board, the sparkles seem to be fewer than usual and one larger blue blob appears every five seconds or so.

I have restarted the IPAD and the game. I have also checked the strategy guide and it appears that this sis the only 'next' thing to do.

Can anyone point me in the direction. No-one e,se seems to be having the problem. I'm wondering if this is a happening because I didn't out all the pieces o. At the same time?

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Auntydodo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Can't open chess board to add third chess piece.

[Post New]by Auntydodo on Jun 21, 12 8:39 PM
Auntydodo wrote:I've been rather enjoying this game. I have found it more challenging than most. I added two chess pieces from my Inventory to the game baord and then went in search of the third piece. Once I had it, I went back Ti the baord to add it but can't open the board, the sparkles seem to be fewer than usual and one larger blue blob appears every five seconds or so.

I have restarted the IPAD and the game. I have also checked the strategy guide and it appears that this sis the only 'next' thing to do.

Can anyone point me in the direction. No-one e,se seems to be having the problem. I'm wondering if this is a happening because I didn't out all the pieces o. At the same time?

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

I started the game over under a new account. This time only got as far as the dungeon door, completed first 3 parts of the door, next time I came back, couldn't access the fourth part of the door - my fan is gone, but I can't complete the game.

Could this problem be to do with only partially completing a game, then coming back to finish but no sparkles to open the game???

Am going to delete and reload. Will come back and let you know what happens.

Auntydodo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Can't open chess board to add third chess piece.

[Post New]by Auntydodo on Oct 26, 12 10:00 PM
I have deleted and reloaded, but lost all data so am playing under the same user name. I'll see how far I get and make sure I don't start any games and leave them.
Will report back.

Do we get free games for beta testing?

Go to: