ailaura
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Please help!

[Post New]by ailaura on Jun 21, 12 6:20 PM
It didn't take long....I got stuck on level 2-1. I read another post that suggested using heroes to help but the only available hero rearranges tiles. I have no clue what to do and would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Re:Please help!

[Post New]by steelerspride on Oct 23, 12 9:09 AM
I am stuck here as well. I hope some one helps both of us!! If u got your answer please share!!

[Post New]by steelerspride on Oct 23, 12 9:13 AM
Yes that is all our hero does. Then I read a post that said to link the pieces to create the gold coins. I had alot of gold coins borderin the gold tiles and got nothing. How do we get across those? to activate the lightening bolt to trigger the grenades??

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Oct 30, 12 2:52 PM
Did you first activate the wings on the bottom of the left side? When you do that, you get in the middle section of empty tiles: an arrow, a coin, and a turquoise tile. Chain those 3 and the arrow will set off the bombs on the right side. Also remember that you only need ONE colored tile in a chain, so if you have a lot of gold coins bordering the locked tiles, you can chain them all with one colored tile and thereby break a lot of the locked ones at once.

Go to: