Four Suns Assistance Please

[Post New]by marie0375 on Jun 21, 12 10:37 PM
I thought I had four people at level three to clear the fog, the fourth person was not fully charged so it did not work. The other three were fine and their suns disappeared. I still can not get to the last part of the island. Do I have to start all over again?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Four Suns Assistance Please

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 22, 12 1:24 AM
marie0375, this is what I could find on that part of the game:

You need to get all of the sun pictures covered in order to clear the fog. It's not easy if all your level three people are scattered around. Try and get them all fairly close before moving them onto the pictures. I found that I would have some of them ready and when I went to get another one someone would move off their picture. Hope this helps.

cant get level three person to stand on the sun picture

And from the walkthrough:

You will see an exclamation point in the last foggy area of the island.
In order to unlock that part of the island, you have to get rid of the symbols that are embedded in the sand.
There are four symbols on the sand that look like the sun. These four symbols are located only on the third part of the island.
You have to simultaneously place four people, with all of their skills maxed out, on those symbols. In other words, each person on the symbol must have a level 3 skill as a carpenter, a provider, AND a lumberjack.
If you do not have enough people with all these skills, go to the character stats page and raise their skills manually.
If you don’t have enough points to max out four people, send them out to perform tasks until they reach the desired levels.
Each time you place the right person on the symbol, it will turn blue.
Make sure that you have four people standing on those symbols simultaneously, or you will not be able to unlock the last part of the island.
Before you place four people on the symbols, make sure that all their happiness levels are maxed out. Otherwise, the people will walk away from their spots before the island is unlocked.
You will know the last part of the island is unlocked when you see the symbols in the sand disappear underneath each person.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

pezuli
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pezuli on Mar 20, 14 4:28 PM
I have more than enough people to unlock the suns, but I can't seem to get any of them to stand on the one to the north, over by the sudoku puzzle! Argh!

pezuli
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pezuli on Mar 20, 14 4:38 PM
NVM... I built a structure too close.

Go to: