Problem with Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by mochajoes on Jun 21, 12 11:16 PM
I just finished playing the mac version trial of the game and there's a huge problem with the scene where you're on the boat and make your way below. In the hammock where the skeleton lies the hidden object scene was completely whited out. It was like the picture was an incomplete puzzle with a lot of white space. Had to click randomly everywhere in hopes of selecting the objects on the list. Not sure if this tech glitch is happening with anyone else.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Problem with Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 22, 12 1:47 AM
mochajoes, I'm sorry to hear about those technical difficulties. Another Mac Fishie reported the same issue and the following workaround:

Playing Mac 10.5.8. The main issue I experienced was about 80% of the HOG on the skeleton in the hammock in the hold of the ship was completely white. I was able to get past it by clicking around a lot, taking a pic with my phone of the SG showing where the items should be located, and using the hint button. Miraculously that worked. Then when I needed to return for a HOG in the same location about 60% of the screen was white. Used the same methods and was able to progress. Major glitch here, though fortunately for me, not fatal, though I can see other folks not being able to progress past this.

I can also recommend following the steps in the below help article to see if this will help:

Mac Game Errors

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: