Re:Welcome to The Clumsys forum

[Post New]by fairiesgarden on Jan 5, 09 7:52 AM
Hi I need help!!! I got to the level where I need to put the binoculars together with a screw driver. ( I got the pieces and the screw driver) now I need to know how to impliment them together with the screw driver and put back on pedistal. Where is the pedistal???
Thanks if you can help me please!!!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 30, 10 7:51 PM
I really like this game.

What I like is that it is very different to anything else I have played, and to think the only reason I downloaded the trial was because the second one is now out and I wanted to see what the first one was like.

The different styles of level keep you on your toes and stop you becoming complacent about finding things. Your brain has to stay switched on at all times, where as other hidden object games can sometimes be played on auto-pilot.

Would be one I would consider for purchasing, although reading in the forum that the objects are always the same could be off putting but I guess I have plenty of other games to keep me company until this one gets to be played again.

I have a wish list of games so I will have to see what I eventually go for, but this is in the top five for sure.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Feb 5, 10 10:23 PM
I just bought the Clumsys, and am having trouble tracking the kids at the Trojan Horse. I put together the tracking machine, and I am supposed to find footprints or handprints, but even though I've been over every inch of the picture several times, I can't find a single print.

Also, I have found all the inappropriate items in all the other sites that are showing, and have found and replaced items at the Hindenberg site, I can't seem to get back to any site but the Trojan Horse. So I'm stuck. What to do?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 5, 10 11:29 PM
There's a walkthrough at Gamezebo, written by BFG's MargieB.

cmcating
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Sound clues

[Post New]by cmcating on Feb 6, 10 8:11 AM
I am having the same problem with this game that I have with several at some point. I cannot solve any scene that requires hearing noise. Is there a way to have the hint not be a noise? I'm trying to use the heartbeat sensor in the Sistine Chapel

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Feb 8, 10 11:45 PM
Well, I have advanced to later chapters, with occasional help from GameZebo. But now I'm stuck in Napoleon's tent on Find and Replace. I can't find where to replace the underwear; the picture of where it belongs is just too dark. And GameZebo doesn't address this. Any suggestions? Spoiler ok.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Feb 10, 10 9:32 PM
I finally found where to stow Napoleon's underwear, on my own.

Now I'm stuck on finding the last inappropriate item in Einstein's lab. Using the hints, I know it's somewhere on the chalkboard, on the right-hand side, but no matter where I click, I can't get it. I already found a drawing that didn't belong on the chalkboard, but there's one more thing. If somebody can help, please send me a private message. GameZebo's walkthrough doesn't help on this one.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Feb 12, 10 11:43 PM
Still no help in Einstein's study. I can't move forward in the game. I'm wondering if it's a glitch, and I'm considering starting a whole new game.

Has anybody managed to finish The Clumsys? Has anyone else encountered this situation? I think I already found the one item on the chalkboard, but it still says I need to find one more. When I use the hint, it indicates a section of the board that is empty.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Apr 24, 10 6:25 PM
Here I am again, no further in the game. I redownloaded the game (from another site), and started a whole new game. I have reached the same point: Einstein's study. I can't go any further. Has anyone else had this problem? Why would I encounter the same problem unless it's a glitch in the game?

Has anyone else finished this game? I really like the concept; downloaded and played the sequel with no problems. But if I can't get beyond this point, I might as well delete it from my computer and forget about it.

[Post New]by missdee2409 on Apr 25, 10 12:29 PM
how do I find the kid in the Trojon hourse screen

Stuck at the Clumsys forum

[Post New]by medtran on Apr 25, 10 2:17 PM
Hello

This is my first time posting, so here goes! I just started this game and am stuck at the Trojan Horse. I have found and replaced all the items but it won't let me go any further than that. I have looked at the walkthrough but not much help. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Apr 25, 10 11:25 PM
medtran: There are 3 stages to solving each location: find the inappropriate objects, find and replace misplaced objects, and clean and fix, (which gives you a specific task to do, like repairing something, and then you have to find the kid).

Usually, you can't play all 3 stages in one specific location until you go as far as you can with all the locations it shows you to choose from: usually 5, I think.

[Post New]by medtran on Apr 26, 10 12:12 PM
Hi

That's just it. The game won't allow me to do anything else in any other location and I have done the find and replace. BUT I can't get to the fix it stage at all! It sits there even after I have replaced everything and I can't advance any further at all! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. Same problem. Is there a certain way to put the replacements in that I'm missing?

Thanks!

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Apr 27, 10 1:31 AM
medtran:

I am stumped as to how to help you. Have you tried a walkthrough? I do think this game has glitches, as I have posted several times that even after uninstalling and reinstalling, I can't get past Einstein's study. I think I'm just going to delete it from my computer and let it go, which is a shame, because I like the game.

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Aug 1, 10 10:55 PM
I loved both Clumsys games. They are really different from anything else I have ever played and were great fun. Highly recommend!

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Oct 16, 11 6:25 PM
I have to say I am not enjoying this game at all. The hidden objects pages are very blurry and grainy and the objects are almost impossible to see. I bought it quite a while back and finally got to playing it. I don't think I will finish it because it is just too frustrating for me. I give it a 1 out of 10.

[Post New]by cuteMisty on Jul 2, 13 7:08 PM
I have downloaded Clumsys and played through it multiple times and I want to play it again. The thing is, it won't launch anymore. I click it and it acts like it is loading for like 1 second then goes back to the screen that you were previously on. I don't know what to do. Can anybody help because I really want to go through the game again.

Go to: