Thank you Fellow/gal fishies!!

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Jun 22, 12 2:31 PM
I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all those that helped me through this game! I would have never made it without you!!

Bela I must have been 1/2 through the game (maybe?) when you told me how the flag worked. My word I was trying to memorize EVERYTHING up until then, once I got the hang of how the flag worked my mind was relieved.

Flame Thank you for knowing where places were. I rarely take notes during a game and try to rely on my own memory, and with this game it was impossible to do that.

And thank you to.....the other fishie who helped me. Sorry I can't remember your name right now, total brain fry I guess due to this game.

The walkthrough really skipped a lot of things, so without you generous folks, I'd still be wandering and going crazy trying to find and do things.

to all of you and here is a for taking the time to help me and all of us!!!!

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:Thank you Fellow/gal fishies!!

[Post New]by judithg315 on Jun 22, 12 4:19 PM
Hi spiritdog

I want to thank you for all of your help.
You were always steps ahead of me, so you're questions gave me the answer.

Hope you come back in a day or two because that is how long I will be here!

I will keep plugging along until I get done.

I love this game!

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Jun 22, 12 4:25 PM
judith LMAO..........I hear ya, it is an "adventure" and a half.....and very frustrating at times too, much more than the usual games........but it was fun, and I LOVED the General once he got his maniac pills............lol.

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Jun 22, 12 7:39 PM
If I might ask,, how does the flag work? Ive been moving it around but it doesnt seem to be doing much good, Ive been trying to do the game with out it.

leilanibz
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by leilanibz on Jun 22, 12 8:10 PM
Click on the flag and then click on a house/street you want to head towards. When you exit the map, look for flashing white arrows on the sides of the green directional arrows. That is the map taking you to the location where you placed the flag.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 22, 12 8:17 PM
leilanibz wrote:Click on the flag and then click on a house/street you want to head towards. When you exit the map, look for flashing white arrows on the sides of the green directional arrows. That is the map taking you to the location where you placed the flag.

Ha, now you tell me, lol! I got turned around over and over, and wondered how that flag worked! I was just so obsessed with the game, I didn't even check here hardly at all. That would have been a great help, maybe next time I'll use it Thanks for that tip!

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Jun 22, 12 11:27 PM
Koalanut Heck I didn't even notice the Hint button until 1/2 way through the game! And for a long time I was frustrated with them all saying "did you bring it?" and I couldn't remember what they needed. FINALLY I found that if you clicked on the book when you were with someone it would tell you what exactly that person wanted.

The first 1/2 of the game was really tough until I found out about the flag, book, and hint button.

Plus I never did give the gold to the guy at the beach, and I had no idea why the book kept saying I hadn't done the pipes when I knew I did. After reading the forum I now find out you had to go back to the firehouse to get payment and I bet then the book would have scratched off the pipes in my book.

Crazy game.

Edited on 06/22/2012 at 11:29:41 PM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 23, 12 3:22 AM
Hi Fishies,

spiritdog51 and others, congratulations on finishing the game! As this thread is considered a Comments thread, I'm going ahead and lock this thread.

However, please feel free to chit-chat about this game in the general thread created by bfgFlounder or create a Comments thread for this game, as it doesn't look like one has been created yet.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: