star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

AT LONG LAST I HAVE COMPLETELY FINISHED HE AMAZON!

[Post New]by star4721 on Feb 3, 09 12:31 PM
Who would ever think that a mature,yet very attractive woman would get so excited about playing a game; but I did it and I feel so relieved, thrilled and pretty darn smart...now. Thanks to all of the discussions on the forum, as it really was a great assist in the completion of MY JOURNEY. I
If anyone needs any help, just give me a shout; I'll be more than happy to assist.
star4721

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

p.s. we definitely need more games with these types of challenges; it helps to keep the cobwebs out of the old "noodle"...LOL

silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:AT LONG LAST I HAVE COMPLETELY FINISHED HE AMAZON!

[Post New]by silky100 on Feb 3, 09 7:01 PM
please help. I have the three doors that are opened with light and got that done. However, I have three blue object that I can not find. One is a ring under a huge spider, slingshot I do not remember the third item. The only thing in inventory is a jar. I can not find where to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

[Post New]by Kayona3 on Feb 4, 09 12:49 PM
Hi--Please help me find the gopher!!! I am stuck. Thanks

star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by star4721 on Feb 7, 09 2:20 AM
silky100 wrote:please help. I have the three doors that are opened with light and got that done. However, I have three blue object that I can not find. One is a ring under a huge spider, slingshot I do not remember the third item. The only thing in inventory is a jar. I can not find where to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 7, 09 3:29 AM
silky100 wrote:please help. I have the three doors that are opened with light and got that done. However, I have three blue object that I can not find. One is a ring under a huge spider, slingshot I do not remember the third item. The only thing in inventory is a jar. I can not find where to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

On the spider - the jar is full of flies.

[Post New]by gordoman on Feb 22, 09 1:38 PM
I cannot find the crowbar where the man is sitting in the cave. Can you help me find the crowbar?

Many thanks.

AT LONG LAST I HAVE COMPLETELY FINISHED HE AMAZON!

[Post New]by gordoman on Feb 23, 09 6:45 AM
star4721 wrote:Who would ever think that a mature,yet very attractive woman would get so excited about playing a game; but I did it and I feel so relieved, thrilled and pretty darn smart...now. Thanks to all of the discussions on the forum, as it really was a great assist in the completion of MY JOURNEY. I
If anyone needs any help, just give me a shout; I'll be more than happy to assist.
star4721

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

p.s. we definitely need more games with these types of challenges; it helps to keep the cobwebs out of the old "noodle"...LOL

You offered help - I cannot find the crowbar needed to open the cave. can you help please?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 23, 09 9:12 AM
gordoman wrote:I cannot find the crowbar where the man is sitting in the cave. Can you help me find the crowbar?

Many thanks.

hi Gordoman! Welcome to the forums!

The crowbar is one of the last items to find in that set of scenes....have you found the slingshot yet?

[Post New]by campaigner on Feb 26, 09 2:52 PM
Help with the crowbar please! I have clicked all over the man in the cave.

[Post New]by gordoman on Mar 1, 09 8:43 PM
prpldva wrote:
gordoman wrote:I cannot find the crowbar where the man is sitting in the cave. Can you help me find the crowbar?

Many thanks.

hi Gordoman! Welcome to the forums!

The crowbar is one of the last items to find in that set of scenes....have you found the slingshot yet?

No. It didn't ask for the slingshot. I need only to find the crowbar. Can you help???

[Post New]by rojo194 on Mar 6, 09 9:24 PM
I cannot find the crowbar either. Someone please help!!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 6, 09 10:14 PM
Hi Star and welcome!

CONGRATULATIONS! for finishing AMAZON! I need to start it from the beginning again. I've gotten fairly close to the end and gotten stuck. I WILL finish it, though!.

Have you played MCF: Madame Fate? I love that game. It has some of the same appeal as Amazon. You don't have to carry items around in an inventory, though.

Again, congrats!

[Post New]by rojo194 on Mar 6, 09 10:31 PM
Guess what? I figured out the crowbar and that entire part of the game and I finally finished the game!!! Now I'm going to play it again to see if I can increase my score. Wish me luck!

[Post New]by rndphh1 on Mar 15, 09 5:37 PM
YES!!! I finished just now, and I have to say, I'm very disappointed that it is over! This is, without a doubt, the best game here! The plot and action were fantastic, the challenge was riviting, the graphics and sound score were first rate! This is truly a genious & very professional production! Thank you, thank you, for this game; I truly loved it!

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Mar 15, 09 5:46 PM
Congratulations on completing the game, star. I really enjoyed Amazon too.

Zimberg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zimberg on Mar 19, 09 1:52 AM
I am stuck in the 1st wheel puzzle. I have used all the hints and now when it comes to solve it freezes

[Post New]by CROCKETT315 on Mar 31, 09 5:51 PM
Okay. Please give me a hint on how to find the slingshot. I've only got the empty glass ball and base in my inventory. Finished the old guy. Used the crowbar to free him from the plant. Now, I have nothing. Need the slingshot to get the ring, I think. Thanks!

Go to: