Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

Still have gold jewelry and bicycle pump

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 22, 12 6:02 PM
If anyone can tell me.....

Who gets the gold jewelry?
Where is the postman to give/use the bicycle pump?

I have the piece of paper with the number on it (phone number), microphone, tape recorder, airplane ticket. Those items I see have an explanation on other threads. I believe that you take the microphone and tape recorder with you on the plane. But before I leave, I need to figure out that pesky gold jewelry and bicycle pump.

By the way, I have 122 tasks so far, not sure if the gold jewelry will be another one. Not sure how many tasks you should end up with.

Thanks!!!

leilanibz
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Still have gold jewelry and bicycle pump

[Post New]by leilanibz on Jun 22, 12 6:08 PM
Give the gold jewelry to the guy on the beach that is standing next to the area that you searched.
The bicycle pump will be used for the postman, who shows up later in the game in the road between the mine and land plot 50 (upper right side of the map).

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 22, 12 6:12 PM
leilanibz wrote:Give the gold jewelry to the guy on the beach that is standing next to the area that you searched.
The bicycle pump will be used for the postman, who shows up later in the game in the road between the mine and land plot 50 (upper right side of the map).

Thank you sooooooooo much leilanibz, I am off to finish this game! Love the helpful fishies here!!!

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 22, 12 6:23 PM
Yep, got to finish, ending kinda anti-climatic, but this game took me probably at least 10-12 hours. Thanks again leilanibz!!!

leilanibz
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by leilanibz on Jun 22, 12 8:07 PM
NP happy to help. I agree ending was kinda weird but left the door open for a sequel so I am hoping that we get one (hint to the developers!!!).

Edited on 06/22/2012 at 8:07:55 PM PST

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 22, 12 8:12 PM
leilanibz wrote:NP happy to help. I agree ending was kinda weird but left the door open for a sequel so I am hoping that we get one (hint to the developers!!!).

Me too!

Just hope that they might have the map change colors as tasks are completed for ones like me who get turned around real easily!

dear_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dear_gamer on Aug 5, 13 7:12 AM
leilanibz wrote:Give the gold jewelry to the guy on the beach that is standing next to the area that you searched.

Thanks leilanibz. I was roaming all over the city not knowing where this gold be going. Finished this task.

Go to: