amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

Video for Levels 6, 11 & 52

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jun 23, 12 10:19 AM
For those who are interested, I have uploaded videos for levels 6, 11 & 52 (I have some on other levels as well) on my youtube channel, simply go to their website and search for it (i.e. search "farm frenzy gone fishing level 6"). I recently cleaned out my files on my old laptop & I found these videos from way back when & just never got around to uploading; I had a lot of free time these past few weeks & I was able to upload a few.

There's no easy way to get the gold on level 6; if anyone has come up with a solution without fast, frantic & furious clicking, I'd like to know

For level 11, timing is everything as well, sometimes bears would drop on your products & throw them away, also its difficult to cage them without sending them to the warehouse but not being able to would help you get the gold. Its a bit easier to get gold here rather than on level 6, my best time is 3:43 (gold is 4:00), I had 17 seconds to spare. Its important to be precise, process the red caviar 4 at a time & collect a total of 34 in all, etc. You still need to click on the bldgs to speed up production but not as much as on level 6.

For level 52, well, its a long level, so good luck! At the beginning of the level, I think its better if you use the money you get from the first few bears to upgrade the boat first then the warehouse, that way you can sell bears 3 at a time & have more room in your warehouse for caging them. Don't worry about spending a couple of minutes doing nothing but caging & selling bears at first, I did it this way & I wasn't frantically clicking on everything but I still managed to finish the level in 30:10 the first time & 31:14 the second time. I also didn't have any particular strategy for this level, I was just making it up as I go along, but I'm pretty sure that if you're patient and you do the math, it can be done in less than 30 minutes

Go to: