mdmartin25
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Level 7-4 is impossible!

[Post New]by mdmartin25 on Jun 23, 12 12:31 PM
There is just no way to get gold when they are ordering 4 drinks/ice creams/coffees at a time. Impossible. I even keep the side table (the one where they change their mind for it) with something on it all the time...usually a loaded burger.

Any advice?

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Re:Level 7-4 is impossible!

[Post New]by tamk42 on Jun 25, 12 10:05 PM
i agree...too many of one thing

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jun 27, 12 2:40 PM
I find that you must hit the coffee every time it's recharged/available. Load 3 employees on the snack stands (coffee, ice cream, drinks) and at least 2 servers. I just tried it again and completed the level in 3:45. Good luck!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jan 6, 13 1:39 AM
I haven't gotten this level, but I have come close. Why do they bother having the burger are open if the customers aren't going to order it? This level is crazy

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Apr 3, 13 5:32 AM
Yeah, that's the problem I have with this game; sections that aren't even being ordered from are open, people ordering four sodas or coffees at a time... it's just way too much overkill. The game is more stressful than fun because many of us are striving for one thing - relaxed mode. I've played all the way through this game several times and have yet to unlock it. I just can't do it. If they ever make another Burger Bustle, I will first find out if relaxed mode isn't something you have to knock your head against the wall trying to achieve before I'll buy it. Offer it as a choice from the very beginning, like most games do. That way we can CHOOSE which mode to play in. Don't make us bust our behinds for it.

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Apr 3, 13 5:45 PM
And no more donation boxes and voiceovers from Ellie saying, "Welcome to our restaurant!" and "Thanks for your patience!" and "Here's our first customer of the day!"

So FREAKING annoying I can't even describe it.

Go to: