Gaffe in attic

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jun 23, 12 2:25 PM
I have put together engine for the winch. When I leave the popout window, am supposed to pick up a gaffe below packages. There isn't one there. Help!

Re:Gaffe in attic

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jun 23, 12 9:00 PM
I found the gaffe, Misread instructions.

[Post New]by Cork123 on Nov 11, 12 1:03 PM
I have this game on iPad and I can't find the gaffe in the attic to be able to pick up the ladder. It's not there after I lift up the case. Maybe it's not in iPad version? If so how do I pick up the ladder?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 11, 12 4:15 PM
Hi Cork123,

I checked the walkthrough we have for the standard version of the game, and I wasn't sure about the gaff being under a case. I found directions for lifting a pile of packages with a machine:
- Zoom into the engine on the left.
- Assemble the engine according to the diagram in your Journal. Please look at the screenshot for the correct assembly order.
- Place part (1) on the stand and the back cover (2) behind it.
- Place the starter (3) and the rotor (4) inside the engine, followed by the cooler (5), the front cover (6), and ending with the cap (7).
- Plug the WIRE in the socket after the engine has been assembled.
- Mend the torn wire with the INSULATING TAPE.
- Place the BELT (F) on the engine and exit out of the pop-up window (F).
- Zoom into the winch motor in the center; put the FUSE in place and click on the bottom button to activate the lift mechanism (G).
- Pick up the GAFF below the packages (H).

You can click here to see the screenshot showing how the machine should go together, or the other blue text above to go to the full walkthrough.

If you try that and are still not getting the gaff, it could be that there is something else going on. In that case, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work directly with you to get things resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you right away.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 11/11/2012 at 4:15:37 PM PST

[Post New]by Cork123 on Nov 12, 12 1:27 AM
I have all that and still no gaff below the packages. I don't know how to pick up the ladder. Maybe I need to pick up something else to get the ladder (as sometimes ipad versions are different to PC/Mac) ?

Go to: