CEdem
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Relax mode problem PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by CEdem on Jun 24, 12 8:18 AM
I finally made it through and unlocked relax mode. I like the chicken/beef dinners instead of the burgers.....so I started playing the 7th one. Everything else seems to work fine BUT I have people ordering a dinner, I make EXACTLY what they want, but it isn't being served to them. I have to wait for the special plate and put it there, then it is delivered. Anyone else have this problem?

EXAMPLE: order of chicken leg on spaghetti, i make it, put it up on the delivery table, and the waitress just stands there......i move it to the special spot, to change someones order, and they take it

EDIT BY ME.....just tried it again, its the relaxed india. the orders with the beans works fine, but when i open and make orders with the spaghetti or the rice, thats what wont work....and yes, i am making it with the right ingrediants.....

Edited on 06/28/2012 at 9:49:27 AM PST

Re:Relax mode problem PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by cjmitchell60 on Jul 26, 12 2:39 PM
I am having the same problem and I noticed that others have reported it as well. However, there have been no responses from tech services or whoever is supposed to be checking these things out. I am very disappointed as I was happy to get to relaxed mode but now it isn't working correctly.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Relax mode problem PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 26, 12 3:34 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry this game is giving you trouble. If it's not responding like it should, I would definitely recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should.

If you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that. However, if you try that and the game is still giving you trouble - don't hestitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps would be happy to take a closer look with you and this will help us better track any issues.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions, I'm locking this thread now. If you run into any more technical issues, I would also get in contact with support again. Or I would post in the technical issues thread for the game here:

Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

As this will help us keep better track of any issues. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: