KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Strange piece of paper : 7-18-92 (Spoilers)

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Jun 24, 12 2:29 PM
Just wondered why it was left in my inventory at the end of the game and what it was for ?
Also had a microphone/dictaphone that apparently fell out of my pocket when I took the slingshot/chair ride ; as they disappeared.

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:Strange piece of paper : 7-18-92 (Spoilers)

[Post New]by judithg315 on Jun 24, 12 2:49 PM
The paper with 7-18-92 was used at the Hotel on #49 Largepotholes. You had to pay to check in the room to use the phone.
I guess you call the mayor with that number but I don't know what good it did other than cost me money.

I have the same problem with the the microphone/dictaphone. I couldn't get the interview when I found the mayor.

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Jun 24, 12 3:20 PM
ok, that's what is was for...I just used the 'senators' ID' to speak with the mayor...
I'm liking the non-linear approach and still think there's more to be discovered.
Still not sure how some players reached 121 tasks, my tasks seemed to run out after 117 or so...

[Post New]by Michelles_Bells on Jun 27, 12 8:37 AM
2 people said they had 122 tasks. I'm stuck at 120. I have gold jewelry and the piece of paper left. But I couldn't get a call to go through when I put those numbers in at the hotel?

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jul 10, 12 8:19 PM
I have completed all tasks and been to the island twice.

Now after calling the phone number, I get the mayor and my Hint #44 states:
"Find the plane ticket and bring it to the police". But I have the ticket and no one takes it unless I'm supposed to give it to that annoying cop that keeps bugging me througout the game.

This is the only task I have left and I still have my dictaphone and mike.

minmu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by minmu on Jul 11, 12 11:52 AM
It isn't clear but when they said "the police" they mean the guard at the entrance to the airport.

Go to: