Brunhilda chpt 7

[Post New]by Dockergirl1 on Jun 24, 12 10:35 PM
I have the railings but can't get into the provost office even tho I have tried all around the platforms on the tower. They don't glow or connect to anything, I know the area is tiny and can sometimes be further away than suggested, I've even gone thru the 'cheat' to see if it helps...... Any ideas ??? Enjoying the game but will loose interest if cant carry on

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Brunhilda chpt 7

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 12 2:11 AM
Hi Dockergirl1,

Welcome to the Pond!

Form looking at the Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal Walkthrough, I can see that once you have the railings, you need to use them on the steps to the left of the scene. Then click on the doorway at the top left of the scene to go to the provost’s office.

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'provost' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough!

Hope this help and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Re:Brunhilda chpt 7

[Post New]by empyrealife on Mar 30, 13 11:53 PM
I am having the same problem described here. Have tapped all over the stairs and haven't found the spot I need. I am playing on an iPad. The spots for connecting or for casting spells are very small and you kind of have to search for them for a few moments. I have spent about half an hour with this. If I can't find it can I get my money back?

Go to: