bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Athena technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 12 12:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Post any Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Athena technical issues here only

[Post New]by lottelein on Jun 25, 12 5:08 AM
I'd love to be able to try this game, but when I open it, it starts loading in center of screen but then jumps to upper left of screen so I can view only bottom (right) quarter of game. I uninstalled and re-installed. Looked in Help section but found no answer. Any fix? Thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 12 6:09 AM
Hi lottelein,

For display issues, I would encourage you to have a look at the following help articles which will give you tips on how to improve the way your games and computer communicate with one another:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Screen Resolution

If you would like some more help with this we are happy to provide it, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by ZenitH1 on Jun 26, 12 3:11 PM
I am having a problem activating this game. I have received the following error:

Unsupported 16-Bit Application: The program or feature "\??\F:\My Games\DOWNLOADS\Mahjong Mysteries - Ancient Athena\nljglpf.exe" cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions or Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit windows compatible version is available.

Are you able to help please.

Thanks

Jude

PS All sorted now, have deleted and re-downloaded and all OK, sorry to have troubled you.

Edited on 06/26/2012 at 3:32:17 PM PST

[Post New]by silvereagle on Jun 29, 12 7:09 AM
Really love the look of this game but I cannot get it to go full screen, I have been through the help section and no matter what resolution I have or uninstall and reinstall, nothing seems to be able to make this screen fit my moinitor, nothing else is wrong with it but I will not buy it as I like my games full screen, I only had this issue with another game once and that was GOLD MINER LAS VEGAS! Cannot sort that out either, and My pc has been updated recenlty BIG TIME so have no problems with any other games on it, which a lot re higher spec than this game any possible answers would be welcome thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 12 3:23 AM
Hi silvereagle,

I am sorry to see that this game won't play in fullscreen for you!

As you have already tried adjusting your screen resilution, I would suggest running a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

This will allow us to take a look at your setup and provide some more specific advice for this display issue!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: