Dalyn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Chapter 3 Gems and Death Figurines

[Post New]by Dalyn on Jun 25, 12 6:57 AM
Have collected two sets of Gems and in gone to Dressing Room and placed the Death Figurines in the cabinet but have not been given last set of four Gems, so cannot trigger puzzle. The figurines are NOT shown in cabinet and they are no longer in the 'collection bar' at the foot of the screen. Game will not proceed. Help.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Gems and Death Figurines

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 26, 12 10:41 AM
Hi Dalyn,

I checked the walkthrough, and it looks like after you placed those figurines, you should have been able to take that last set of gems from the cabinet. (They are circled in yellow in the screenshot here.)

If they didn't show up for you, or you're not able to take them now, it sounds like there may be a little glitch in the game.

First, I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling, as that will often get issues like this straightened out. You can also try starting the game again with another profile and see if everything goes right that time around.

But if you try those suggestions, or if you'd like some more specialized help, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on with this game and see how best to get things resolved for you. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: