mikedog
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

How do I send the Dr. Felix?

[Post New]by mikedog on Jun 25, 12 7:19 AM
I ran the Dr. Felix analysis software and got the report but I can't figure out how to send it - when I click on Contact Us I get a screen telling me to select a topic, but it won't let me select a topic and I can't send the the e-mail without it.

I got only about a third of the way through the game before the Strategy Guide froze. I spent two game credits for this game and it is essentially unplayable now. How likely is it that this situation will be resolved? If it isn't can I get a refund? I actually like the game but if it's really too complicated to play without the Strategy Guide.

If you'll tell me how to get an e-mail up and running, I'll attempt to send the Dr. Felix report.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:How do I send the Dr. Felix?

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jun 25, 12 8:59 AM
Hi mikedog,
See the green envelope on right hand side? Contact customer support, click on the envelope and follow the instructions. You should be able to take it from there. To send the Dr. Felix report with it, you will need to upload it in your email as an attachment. If you are still having problems trying to email, they have a phone number that you can call and the CS team will help you from there. One of the great things about BFG is they help resolve issues. If the issue can't get resolved, they also are willing to refund your credits. Good Luck.

FYI: once you click on envelope, on left hand side look for "Still need to Contact Us", this will take you to the window that you need.

Edited on 06/25/2012 at 9:01:20 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:How do I send the Dr. Felix?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 25, 12 9:38 AM
Hi mikedog,

I just wanted to add elijah5's advice about sending the Dr. Felix Report - thank you so much for taking the time to run that for us! It really does help us pinpoint where an issue is coming from.

As elijah5 said, you can send that in as part of the submission form on the Contact Us page.

I also wanted to let you know that we are working to get the issue with the Strategy Guide fixed very soon!

We are trying to keep posts about technical issues with this game together in this specific thread here, which helps us see any recurring problems and get updates out to everyone as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this thread now to keep things tidy, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Thanks again!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: