walkthrough ?

walkthrough ?

[Post New]by aamspooky on Jun 25, 12 9:28 PM
was wondering if there is a walkthrough because i cant find the south bridge in uptown

harmonic42
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:walkthrough ?

[Post New]by harmonic42 on Jun 26, 12 6:54 PM
Head to the very Northwest Corner. Go inside until you see the throne room there. The South Bridge is on the west side of that room.

Cartiza
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cartiza on Jun 26, 12 10:56 PM
I am at the part where Alda takes Corwin to the prison and claret is supposed to show up in the prometheus engine...but Alda just stands there and nothing happens I have let her stand there for 10mins.

Is my game bugged or something because I cannot get any farther and I also don't understand how you are supposed to equip the engine either.

Thanks

harmonic42
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by harmonic42 on Jun 26, 12 11:07 PM
Cartiza wrote:I am at the part where Alda takes Corwin to the prison and claret is supposed to show up in the prometheus engine...but Alda just stands there and nothing happens I have let her stand there for 10mins.

Is my game bugged or something because I cannot get any farther and I also don't understand how you are supposed to equip the engine either.

Thanks

Just talk to Corwin

Cartiza
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cartiza on Jun 26, 12 11:16 PM
It won't let me talk to any of the people in the prison and she won't walk down the stairs either

[Post New]by adanddfanatic on Jun 28, 12 6:06 AM
stand in front of the cell where corwin is then talk to him three times then walk towards stairs again then something will happen

[Post New]by xXxJdZanexXx on Jun 29, 12 7:11 PM
Hey, in the part of Mount Elysian that has a door that needs 4 buttons pushed to open it. To the right side, there is 2 gold nuggest on a "platform" with a ladder hanging down that doesn't reach the ground. How can I get up there to get the nuggest?

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Alikamou on Jun 29, 12 8:55 PM
You need to complete that area, then go stand on that white circle. It's a transport thing that you'll find a few places...don't miss out on them

[Post New]by gothgirl487 on Jul 4, 12 12:48 PM
hey im not the greatest at games and i dont usally play games like this. but anyways im in the prision trying to escape and i have opened all the colored doors. i found a ladder tht went outside just by the registration place but i cant get past the gaurds, can anyone help?

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Alikamou on Jul 4, 12 3:06 PM
From where you came out? Walk to the right looking for another *manhole*. You'll be back underground again (at least temporarily)

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Jul 4, 12 7:55 PM
Cartiza wrote:It won't let me talk to any of the people in the prison and she won't walk down the stairs either

you missed out on doing something and were not ready for this part.
When I was going to go out of the airship, I got the message that told me it was the final leg of my journey and was given a yes or no to click.
yes, I am ready and no, not ready yet.

I saved my game before I left the ship, chose yes, but of course it cannot be done until some upgrades of weapons are done to that robot thing (prometheus engine). I had waited too and nothing happened.

I have gone back to the saved game and stay away from that part until I can do something with that robot. (prometheus engine)

Edited on 07/04/2012 at 7:56:51 PM PST

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Alikamou on Jul 4, 12 8:24 PM
@Cinders31 and Cartiza - Stand in front of Corwin and talk to him 3 times, then just wait

harmonic42
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by harmonic42 on Jul 5, 12 10:11 AM
It's actually just 2 times. You have a full conversation with him, then a tiny one, and wait a few seconds, and Claret will come crashing in to save the day.

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Jul 8, 12 2:44 PM
Going back to the original question: Is there a walkthrough available for this game? This is my second time playing the game and there are still some things I haven't figured out yet.

stup57
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by stup57 on Aug 14, 12 4:51 PM
Nope still no walkthrough ... not at overcloud or **** - bummer. I was away for a while and have lost my place in the game toward the end ... hope someone is working on a walkthrough. I forget how to get back to the ship after delivering those special flowers that shrunk that small character.

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Alikamou on Aug 14, 12 11:14 PM
Nope, no walkthrough yet.
As for getting back to the ship, head northwest from the shrunken chemist back to the shop, if you've got the "ether fuel" in your inventory.

[Post New]by rand_alThor on Dec 7, 12 11:15 AM
ugh.
Got the fuel and started heading back to the rebel HQ.
Now im lost in the Grove. Seem to be going in circles, ha ha.

Is there a walkthrough or map of the area yet?

Great game.

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Alikamou on Dec 8, 12 12:59 PM
Only overall map on dev site.

What grove? The Nordenwald Forest/Subterranean area?

[Post New]by elderwood on Dec 12, 12 3:50 PM
hi there can anyone help me figure out how to get past the largerobot with thr titin claw , it's in the quest to getdocuments just after the first question of yes or no , !!!!! ?

[Post New]by Julie_Ann on Dec 13, 12 11:54 AM
Where is the ether fuel? I am stuck wondering around in Nordenwald Forest and can't find it!

Edited on 12/13/2012 at 11:54:44 AM PST

Go to: