DEVELOPERS...would LOVE to see a Scrapbook Paige 2..PLEASE :-)

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 26, 12 12:24 PM
Just finished playing this AGAIN, I just love scrapbooking, and the way this game just puts me in zen mode, so relaxing, when I need to just relax.
There is nothing I would change about the game mechanics, love everything about this game, just having some new items to scrapbook with, would be awesome.

I purchased this gem in 2008, when I first became a BF game club member, and have played it over several times, it is one of my go to games, and I just think the developers did a fantastic job, with the way, the game play just flows.
I know there are a lot of us, out there, that love this type, of game, even though it is an oldie, it sure is a goodie, there are just some games, that have everything done right, and this is one of them.
If the developers made another one, I would buy it in a heartbeat, I think I've used every single decoration there is, so would love to do some new scrapbooking.
I haven't been able to find another scrapbooking game, out there, or one that even comes close, this game is original, and so FUN !!!!!!!!

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:DEVELOPERS...would LOVE to see a Scrapbook Paige 2..PLEASE :-)

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jul 1, 12 11:00 PM
Yes!!!! Would love another one!

CelticCoco

Go to: