Can't change Bread into Blood

[Post New]by dumbasdirt on Jun 26, 12 12:32 PM
I have started this game 3 times now and almost get to the end where I have to change the word BREAD into BLOOD. How do I do it Pleasse!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Can't change Bread into Blood

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 26, 12 12:45 PM
Hi dumbasdirt,

I don't recognize which game you're asking about. If you post the title here too, other Fishies who have played that game will be able to give you some advice on how to move past that spot.

Thanks!

bfgMonongahela

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jun 26, 12 3:00 PM
Hi dumbasdirt

To get to Mystery Valley Walkthrough to find your answer :- click on the All Game forums tab find Mystery Valley on the page that comes up and click on it.

You will see a post by bfgArnoStyx about the Walkthrough. There will be a clickable link in that post

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 26, 12 3:16 PM
Hi dumbasdirt and lyrialice,

Good catch lyrialice! (It's been a while since any of us Moddies have played that game).

If it helps dumbasdirt, here is the walkthrough lyrialice mentioned:

Mystery Valley Walkthrough

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. And so other fishies can help out I'll move this over to our Mystery Valley Forum so other players of this game can chime in too.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by GJParker on Jul 23, 12 11:42 PM
The Walkthrough says to click on the BREAD letters. But in the iPad version the letters are not clickable. The detective says, " I first have to go free Daniel." So how on earth do I find Daniel? I have a small key, but cannot unlock the door. It says it is "locked from the other side."

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 25, 12 12:28 PM
Hi GJParker

I found this post in the Game Forum

SPOILER ALERT

highlight between the arrows
->

JKPHEP wrote:This might help the people that haven't got it yet. You have to go to his jail cell and take the special key and get Daniel out. He does the rest. I finally got it. It wasn't in the walk through. Every other step was but not this one. Don't know why. Maybe the writer was getting tired. PS. You still have to change the letters to BLOOD.

<-

Go to: