mulloyjo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

tea set

[Post New]by mulloyjo on Jun 26, 12 4:16 PM
Can someone tell me where the tea set is?

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:tea set

[Post New]by sinshack on Jun 30, 12 4:22 AM
I'm stuck, too. I've found one cup, but it looks like I need one more. I've checked the living room, kitchen, dining room, and girls' room with no luck. And "Father" is useless right now - he just keeps saying he doesn't know what to do and to ask him again later. Actually, I was kind of surprised he didn't say "Go ask your mother" but now I can't find her, either!

Edited on 06/30/2012 at 4:23:59 AM PST

Taarna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Taarna on Sep 2, 12 8:39 AM
I found 2 of the tea cups but one was by accidentally clicking on it (I don't think I would have seen it otherwise) and the third one is all I need but I can't find it. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this why you need hints in hidden object games? Anyway, at least I got stuck before the trial ran out. I guess I won't be buying this game. Please, developers, hire someone, who hasn't worked on the game, to test it!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 2, 12 10:33 AM
Hi Taarna,

One of our other Fishies posted a walkthrough they created here in the Forum. I checked there for info about the tea set/tea cups and this is what it said:

digij wrote:Chapter 5
Take the tray from the white table right in front of the door

Find teacups-1st in the kitchen
Go back through the door left and
click on the cake on the desk left and go back.
Click on the pillow on the couch.
Then you have the 2nd cup.
Go to the kitchen and wash the cup under the pump.
Go back, fill the cup with tea, put the cake on the tray and

cups.
and give it to Mr. Darcy.

That makes it sound like you only need 2 cups, but might need to do a few more things with them before you can give everything to Mr. Darcy. You can click here to go to the thread where I found that info so you can read through everything about that part of the game too.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by IHave3Brdz on Oct 10, 13 3:15 PM
It's actually not helping me at all. There seems to be more than one "tea set" scene and the walkthrough is covering the one involving Mr. Darcy. I'm trying to make tea for Mrs. Bennett's nerves. I've found the tea, kettle, teapot, and cup but can't figure out what to do next. I can't put water in the teapot, I can't fill the kettle at the pump, and I can't heat the kettle on the stove. Has anyone passed this scene that can help me?

[Post New]by Chickiebeanie2 on Jan 14, 14 12:51 PM
I'm in worst shape. I'm looking for the 3rd tea cup for the maid which is at the beginning of the game. This is totally ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone getting through this game. The imagery Is fuzzy; it's impossible to find objects; the dialogue is hard to follow and I've spent most of my time looking for one single object! Mr. Bennett is useless. I only purchased this game because my original game, Live Novels: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice developed a glitch which could not be fixed. I am extremely disappointed,

Go to: