bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Night In The Opera technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 27, 12 12:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Post any Night In The Opera technical issues here only

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 30, 12 6:09 PM
Some of the match-3 power ups are missing from the game. You are told that you have earned a power up and when you go to the Store it is not there and it never shows up later in the game.

I am always surprised when something like this happens. I wonder why this was not caught by the developers or the beta testers. Were the developers on a release date deadline and did not have time to finish the game? I realize that casual games sold by BFG are inexpensive but I still want a complete game when I buy one.

I hope the developers will fix the game and release an update.

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 4:36:00 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 2, 12 2:17 PM
The Hammer (gavel) should break the white gypsum tiles and the wax sealed tiles. It does work to completely break a wax sealed tiles but does not work on the white gypsum tiles.

The Glove Bonus is given instead of the Pistol after level 27. We are given the Glove again after level 51, which appears to be when it should be given to us. If you have purchased any of the Glove power ups and not used them before the end of level 51 they will be reduced back to only 1 Glove power up when the Glove is given again. So don't spend too much and stock up on several Gloves as you will lose them when the Glove is awarded for the second time.

Are the game developers reading these posts?

Edited on 07/02/2012 at 2:18:06 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 2, 12 3:45 PM
The first Bonus item that is missing from the game is the Pistol, which is given at the end of level 27. I have posted a video on youtube showing that it is awarded but is not in the store and also not available when you go to the match-3 game screen.

The second Bonus item that is missing from the game is the Pick, which is given at the end of level 36. I have posted a video on youtube showing that it is awarded but is not in the store and also not available when you go to the match-3 game screen.

The third Bonus item that is missing from the game is the Acid, which is given at the end of level 57. I have posted a video on youtube showing that it is awarded but is not in the store and also not available when you go to the match-3 game screen.

You can find the videos on youtube by searching for:
Night in the Opera missing Bonus

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 5, 12 4:34 PM
After level 54 in the match-3 you are given a musical note to use in the Prima's room. After you complete the task/puzzle with the note you are given a clue. At this point in all the other scenes up to now, there is a sparkling Hall button in the upper left corner that will take you back to the Hall. In this scene the sparkles are there but the Hall button is missing.

I kept clicking on the sparkles and was trapped there for a while. Then by chance I found an exit arrow on the very bottom of the scene. If they wanted us to exit the scene at the bottom why are the sparkles in the upper left where the Hall button has always been? This was a bit frustrating and irritating.

[Post New]by Tennie_Frog on Jul 13, 12 3:33 PM
The missing power-ups are incredibly annoying. Is anyone working on this?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 14, 12 12:39 PM
Tennie_Frog wrote:The missing power-ups are incredibly annoying. Is anyone working on this?
The did a new release on July 6th. It is more fun to play with all the power ups.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 19, 12 2:17 PM
Hi Fishies,

As LizzieK mentioned, our most recent update to the game should correct problems you're seeing with missing bonus items and power ups. You can view information about this update here.

I hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

Go to: