DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

No Walkthrough Self Help Group--Possible Spoilers

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Jun 27, 12 4:36 PM
Hi Fishies,

I thought we might share what we have discovered, since the hint system isn't very helpful. After about 2 hours of play this is what I have found.

1. ? on the upper left of the hallway scene explains the match 3 powerups. Right arrow it and it will tell you a lot more.

2. Spray bottle in M3 changes masks, but does not remove blocks.

3. Clown mask that appears in later boards is a shuffle button and very helpful.

4. When you get a new record, go to the music room and play a little of it. Go back to one of your open rooms. You are likely to find a hidden object scene.

Please add onto this list.

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:No Walkthrough Self Help Group--Possible Spoilers

[Post New]by fraziely on Jun 27, 12 9:53 PM
Thx DMH!

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Jun 28, 12 3:27 PM
Eye Dropper worked for me on the first poison test but I cannot get it to drop the blood into the beaker for the next test. It picks up the blood but will not let me put the blood in the beaker. What am I doing wrong?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 28, 12 3:30 PM
Spookys_Mom wrote:Eye Dropper worked for me on the first poison test but I cannot get it to drop the blood into the beaker for the next test. It picks up the blood but will not let me put the blood in the beaker. What am I doing wrong?
You need to empty the beaker after doing each test. Empty it into the other beaker, I believe it is to the right on your screen.

hulahula
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by hulahula on Jun 28, 12 9:54 PM
Have listened to three records and opened the safe, got pieces of paper. Shouldn't there be a HOG scene or M3 after that?

hulahula
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by hulahula on Jun 28, 12 10:13 PM
I discovered that the pieces of paper go with the paper on the table in the Diva's room; solving this puzzle brings up the Play button in the Hall; also, note that you should collect certain titles in the M3 games. After you get so many they give you tools to affect the board.

[Post New]by nicojavi on Jun 30, 12 8:47 AM
What to do with the unlit candle?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 30, 12 10:55 AM
nicojavi wrote:What to do with the unlit candle?

In the room with the B on the door (Baritone) there is a fireplace mantle on the right of the room. When your cursor turns to a magnifying glass click to get the close up of what looks like blank paper. Take the candle from your inventory and place it to the left of the paper and the candle will light.

Edited on 06/30/2012 at 10:55:50 AM PST

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Jul 1, 12 12:51 PM
I really liked the idea of this game, especially since I love classical music but, now, I'm almost sorry I bought the game. I am totally stuck! I have a piece of paper with numbers on it in my inventory but I can't find anywhere to use it. I tried using in on the part of a paper on the table but it didn't work. I can't go anywhere or even play any match three games. I have three records and have listened to them but still nothing. WHY is there no walkthrough?? I certainly need one! I won't buy another game without a walkthrough! Please help. Thanks so much!

Edited on 07/01/2012 at 12:54:48 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 1, 12 2:18 PM
To use the paper with numbers go to the safe that is in the Director's room on the back wall on the right. Get the close up of the safe then get the paper with the password and place it on the center of the safe where the numbers are. The safe lock will rotate automatically. Then click on the safe handle and it will open.

Good luck!

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Jul 1, 12 5:42 PM
LizzyK, thank you so much for your help!! I'll try that. Maybe now I can make some progress in the game!

Thanks to you, I was able to get past where I was stuck. So, I'll see how it goes. Thanks again!

[Post New]by PollyFrank1 on Jul 8, 12 9:52 AM
Does anyone know where to find the emerald eye or get the key from the eagle? Also, I can't find the note to finish the music in the diva's bedroom.

Thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 8, 12 1:54 PM
PollyFrank1 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the emerald eye or get the key from the eagle? Also, I can't find the note to finish the music in the diva's bedroom.

Thanks.
You get the "note" after the match-3 level 54.

You get the "eye for the bird" after match-3 level 60, then it will give you the "key".

Good luck!

Edited on 07/08/2012 at 1:56:17 PM PST

[Post New]by AuntyPatCat on Jul 18, 12 11:46 AM
I have the key from the eagle and have opended the door. I now have a table with coloured test tubes and photos of dead/missing singers. What on earth am I supposed to do now please??

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 19, 12 2:31 PM
AuntyPatCat wrote:I have the key from the eagle and have opended the door. I now have a table with coloured test tubes and photos of dead/missing singers. What on earth am I supposed to do now please??
Carry on playing Match-3 until you have the missing diary pages.

[Post New]by Cristina_mar on Oct 3, 12 4:22 PM
Hi all

Do you know what is the function of the coffee pot during the M3?

Thanks for you help!!

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Nov 5, 12 8:26 AM
LizzieK wrote:
Spookys_Mom wrote:Eye Dropper worked for me on the first poison test but I cannot get it to drop the blood into the beaker for the next test. It picks up the blood but will not let me put the blood in the beaker. What am I doing wrong?
You need to empty the beaker after doing each test. Empty it into the other beaker, I believe it is to the right on your screen.

Thank You soo much! I could not figure out what I was doing wrong.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Nov 10, 12 5:02 PM
Hi, Christina!
The coffeepot in the m3 game is supposed to give you more speed and energy to finish the level, but I haven't noticed a difference after using it. But may as well fill and click on the pot to get it to steam across the board. No effect, but no harm either. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by sandrasam on Nov 30, 12 10:38 PM
well tell you all I got past all that to yet another game spoiler I am a simple Match three person these days and having to check this bothers m a lot big thumbs down on this as in order to conitinue...

Go to: