lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Act 3/level 1

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 27, 12 9:29 PM
I can';t find the shaving brush. I've used 4 hints and had click penalties.

Also, can't find the second heart in this scene. I don't know about the rest of you but I really need a walkthrough! (and I'm playing in relaxed mode!)

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Act 3/level 1

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 28, 12 8:24 AM
Of course right after I posted this I did one more random click and found the shaving brush! I wound up with something like 100k in penalties. Still didn't find the second heart. I just wish the hints would get you closer (if not on) the object when you use them.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 28, 12 10:45 AM
Hi lilyr,

Sorry I didn't see your earlier post! I've played through this game myself, so I should be able to help you find anything you need. (I even made sure to note where all the hearts were, as I thought they were especially tricky to find sometimes! )

In Act 3/Level 1, I found one heart on the platform where the girl is sitting, between the wooden tub and the makeup case. The second one is on a Fat Lady poster in the back of the scene - the second one from the left.

The good thing I discovered about the game is that even if you've finished the main HOS and moved on, you can go back to a location and pick up the hearts if you didn't find them the first time.

I hope that helps, and definitely let me know if you need any other hints with this game!

bfgMonongahela

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Feb 18, 13 9:10 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi lilyr,

Sorry I didn't see your earlier post! I've played through this game myself, so I should be able to help you find anything you need. (I even made sure to note where all the hearts were, as I thought they were especially tricky to find sometimes! )

oh my, I can't believe you played thru this game - I've started twice under different names, and am stuck in both

in the Dining Tent, scene, I can't find the hair pin ... a HAIR PIN !! good grief

and in an earlier scene (there's a pop-up with performing elephants), I can't find the last sparkly ball

can you help me please - it's driving me nuts

Janice

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Feb 18, 13 4:51 PM
lemarmot wrote:
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi lilyr,

can you help me please - it's driving me nuts

Janice

later the same day ... I found it, continued on and finished the game

loved it, and would look forward to more from these developers - looked at their webpage and found that another is coming in March 2013 - Runaway Geisha

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 4:57:59 PM PST

Go to: