[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Jun 27, 12 11:23 PM
will not buy a game without one

daisimai
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:walkthrouth

[Post New]by daisimai on Jun 29, 12 2:50 AM
I agree. I'm tired of spending money on games that I get stuck on 1/2 through and am unable to complete. As long as there is a walk through, I will spend my $$, no walk through, no game, even if I don't need to use it.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 29, 12 5:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

While there isn't currently a walkthrough available for the game, it looks like some other Pond members have created a help group here in another thread. You can click here if you'd like to check that out.

Hopefully if you decide to give the game a try, you'll be able to bounce some ideas off each other and get past those tricky parts in the game!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by hamsher on Jun 30, 12 8:15 AM
I can not find a walkthrough for Night in the Opera, and I have tried everything to get the safe open with the password. Help anyone

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 1, 12 6:59 AM
hamsher wrote:I can not find a walkthrough for Night in the Opera, and I have tried everything to get the safe open with the password. Help anyone

The safe is in the Director's room on the back wall on the right. Get the close up of the safe then get the paper with the password and place it on the center of the safe where the numbers are. The safe lock will rotate automatically. Then click on the safe handle and it will open.

Good luck!

[Post New]by munchkin2004 on Jul 1, 12 1:00 PM
This is the worse game I think I have ever tried to play. I can't get anywhere and am very frustrated. I unfortunately bought this game but wish I hadn't wasted my $$ on it. This game really is impossible without a walkthrough.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 1, 12 5:25 PM
I have played it twice and I will be glad to help. Where are you stuck?

Edited on 07/01/2012 at 5:26:55 PM PST

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on Jul 1, 13 4:14 PM
I've listened to three records, do not have the paper for the safe, do not have the tassel, do not have the emerald for the eagle. Am I to do something with the bottle on the table? I've figured out the poison. Now what?

Edited on 07/01/2013 at 4:14:42 PM PST

Go to: