bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 28, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dragoneyes3820 on Aug 3, 12 2:53 PM
There is a puzzle to get into the Shermans farm house. You have to put in the correct item in 4 different areas of a circle. On my Mac, there is not the skip button above the hint button and when I try to work the puzzle nothing happens. I can't get the 4 levers to move at all and with no skip button the game is stuck. No way to get around the puzzle. Any one have any ideas. Please let me know. Thanks for any help at all. The guide just tells you in what order to used the levers. Not how!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 4, 12 10:14 PM
dragoneyes3820 wrote:There is a puzzle to get into the Shermans farm house. You have to put in the correct item in 4 different areas of a circle. On my Mac, there is not the skip button above the hint button and when I try to work the puzzle nothing happens. I can't get the 4 levers to move at all and with no skip button the game is stuck. No way to get around the puzzle. Any one have any ideas. Please let me know. Thanks for any help at all. The guide just tells you in what order to used the levers. Not how!
I just replied to this in another thread. You need to find the puzzle solution inside the lighthouse shuttle before the puzzle is triggered and until then there won't be a skip button.

Go to: