bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 28, 12 12:39 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/29/2012 at 11:44:33 AM PST


 
muse13
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! 28th June 2012

[Post New]by muse13 on Jun 29, 12 6:33 AM
what's with the hidden object list cutting off at the bottom of the screen? The last line of items is almost impossible to read.

 
shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! 28th June 2012

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 29, 12 7:43 AM
muse13 wrote:what's with the hidden object list cutting off at the bottom of the screen? The last line of items is almost impossible to read.


More of us have posted this issue in the tech issues thread. The game appears to be having othewr issues as well.

It's a good idea to go on record with CS.

 
bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 29, 12 11:44 AM
We have a new Mac version available for Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition! This new version fixes screen resolution issues for various users.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

 

Re:UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012

[Post New]by LightningIOW on Jun 30, 12 5:27 AM
I just started the trial of the new mac version but same problem with resolution Chopped off at the bottom. I'm not keen on having to keep changing my resolution to play the game and windowed mode is far too small for me to see!!!

 
shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 30, 12 11:24 AM
LightningIOW wrote:I just started the trial of the new mac version but same problem with resolution Chopped off at the bottom. I'm not keen on having to keep changing my resolution to play the game and windowed mode is far too small for me to see!!!


I never like to fool around with screen resolution, but 1024 x 768 (stretched) is an accepted setting on my iMac and it worked to fill the screen completely with the HO list intact. (thanks for this tip go to vingilot, Mac Forum contributor)

 

Re:UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012

[Post New]by LightningIOW on Jul 1, 12 3:03 AM
Thanks shorenuf I hate messing with resolutions too but guess I'll just have to keep changing if I decide to buy this game.

 

Re:UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012 another issue

[Post New]by dragoneyes3820 on Aug 3, 12 3:40 PM
First, sorry if this is not in the correct forum. The main issue I have here is a puzzle and not having a skip button. There is a puzzle to get into the Shermans farm house. You have to put in the correct item in 4 different areas of a circle. On my Mac, there is not the skip button above the hint button and when I try to work the puzzle nothing happens. I can't get the 4 levers to move at all and with no skip button the game is stuck. No way to get around the puzzle. Any one have any ideas. Please let me know. Thanks for any help at all. The guide just tells you in what order to use the levers. Not how! I did not have a resolution problem when I installed this game.

Edited on 08/03/2012 at 3:43:08 PM PST


 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:UPDATED version available for Mac! June 29, 2012 another issue

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 4, 12 10:12 PM
dragoneyes3820 wrote: First, sorry if this is not in the correct forum. The main issue I have here is a puzzle and not having a skip button. There is a puzzle to get into the Shermans farm house. You have to put in the correct item in 4 different areas of a circle. On my Mac, there is not the skip button above the hint button and when I try to work the puzzle nothing happens. I can't get the 4 levers to move at all and with no skip button the game is stuck. No way to get around the puzzle. Any one have any ideas. Please let me know. Thanks for any help at all. The guide just tells you in what order to use the levers. Not how! I did not have a resolution problem when I installed this game.
I think this may be because you haven't found and clicked on the puzzle solution inside the shuttle to the lighthouse yet? The puzzle isn't triggered until you do, and there won't be a skip button until the puzzle is triggered.

 
 
 
 
Go to: