Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

Game content

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Jun 28, 12 3:06 PM
This sounds like a game I would really enjoy. I read the reviews but I don't believe one concern I have was mentioned. Are there any occult themes, especially ones that require interaction by the player, such as ouiji boards, pentagrams, tarot cards, etc? Often I don't find that type of content in a trial. It's not until later in the game that some of those themes show up. Your input would would really be appreciated. Thank you!

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Game content

[Post New]by Coronanana on Jun 28, 12 5:21 PM
I'd like to know that too.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jun 28, 12 6:09 PM
In answer to both of your questions. That would be a NO.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Jun 28, 12 7:09 PM
Coronanana and elijah, thank you for replying and, thank you, elijah, for letting me know that the game does not have occult themes. I know there are those, like Coronanana and I who appreciate knowing.

Edited for spelling

Edited on 06/29/2012 at 6:16:45 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jun 28, 12 9:54 PM
You both are more than welcome. I too am not fond of the occult themes. Especially when it come to Oujia Boards, etc. Have a fetish about it. Don't like it.

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Jun 29, 12 4:52 AM
Just finished both the main game and bonus games. You will find this game an awesome play. Don't be put off by the violence in the introductions of each - they could have been left out. Beautiful ending to main story. The bonus is a prequel in a way and is from his view point and what brought on his change. Spoiler - Difficult to describe - infers mysticism and ancient ones who've been waiting for a human with a "dog heart" but no rituals etc. You can play the regular game and truly enjoy it without needing the bonus game - but it is interesting and answers some questions you may have as to what changed him.

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Jun 29, 12 9:57 AM
Joyfullady, thank you for your synopsis of the game; that is exactly what I needed to hear in order to decide to buy or not... the beginning was flagging me that it may get worse instead of better, so thanks for your comments. I couldn't bear too see anything more in the way of violence to man's best friend (nor the children) and some of the games start out 'ok' and then once purchased get waaay dark and negative.... so glad to hear this one doesn't do that .

Thanks also to above (and all) fishies for input on the content.

Off to buy~!

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Jun 29, 12 6:14 PM
Sorry, I missed thanking you Joyfullladyand FORTUNATUS, for your reply and input. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to reply. I did play the trial and enjoyed it. I think it will be a buy for me, too!

Go to: